trick shot

1. Duct Tape Trick Shot Brought To Another Level

Hey guys! Check out my new trick shot video! I can bet its something you've never imagined of! If you enjoyed the video, please like my page to stay updated for future tricks, giveaways and more! The link is attached below. https://www.facebook.com/allenwang.solegit/videos/1047487125346466/
  2. ITTF TrickShot Showdown: Josep Anton Velazquez

Hi everyone, Hi! I would like to share with all the TT community my new submission for ITTF Trickshot Showdown. In this trick we try to do something new, never seen before in table tennis, we play twice around the net by the same side of the table! :) My partner in the video is Galia Dvorak a...
  3. Table Tennis Trickshots Have Gone Viral Across The Globe!

Trickshots have gone viral across the globe with over 60 videos accumulating to over quarter of a million views on the ITTF Youtube Channel! Stiga have teamed up with the ITTF in this ultimate trick shot showdown! With Halloween fast approaching, it's trick or treat! There is just 5 days to...
  4. TableTennisDaily's Trick shot Entry!

TableTennisDaily's @Dan and @Tom have just the STIGA 2013 ITTF Trick Shot Showdown and our trick shot is now live! If our video reaches the top five we will stand a chance in winning a 7 day trip for 2 persons to Dubai for the World Tour Grand Finals! We tried our best making a cool, exciting...