zoran

1. Zoran Primorac vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Hey guys, we're back with another 1 set challenge and this time it's with table tennis legend Zoran Primorac! The Croatian player has been world ranked at number 2 and played in 7 Olympics Games, and won 2 World Cups! Zoran is still actively involved in table tennis, hes the Chair of the ITTF...
  2. Testing Zoran Primorac's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so a while back I traveled to Chartres table tennis club in France to meet up with Zoran Primorac to test his legendary blade the Primorac Carbon by Butterfly. Zoran is a European table tennis legend who has a highest world ranking of 2 and notably played in a record 7 Olympic Games...
  3. Submit a question to Zoran Primorac

Hi guys, Tomorrow I am spending the day making a video of Zoran Primorac. I will do a interview with him, if you have any questions for him please post below and ill ask them to him :) Thanks!
  4. Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic in the US

Hi people of TTD just wanted to put it out there that Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic are currently in New York and will be doing a training clinic and exhibition tomorrow (6/18) at the Westchester Table Tennis Center in Pleasantville NY. On June 25th they will also be competing in a local...