penholders

1. Professional Penholders with block style

Anyone know professional players with penhold grip (japanese penhold or chinese penhold with rpb, tpb or rpb block, don't matter) with blocking style? If have amateurs, send too.
  2. Penholders what is your choice for bh rubber!

Hello fellow PENHOLDERS I was wondering what is your go too backhand rubber that you use daily... I would like to know the hardness also, would like to get a general consensus on what people prefer and choose to use for Rpb. From what I have seen the consensus is between tenergy and Chinese...
  3. Are there any non-Asian penholders?

Hi everyone, just like the title says, does anyone know any NON-Aisian penholders? (I'm talking about people like Xue Fei) Thanks :P
  4. Just curious how many Penholders are on TTD?

Hello: Just curious how many Penholders are on TTD? I know of a few already (JeffM, Liten, suds79) , not sure if site has a create thread/poll option... didn't think i see it. Are you a modern penholder? Are you a JPen player? Is there a RPB for JPen? Or are you like me an oldschool...
  5. Why Penholders Use Hard Top Plies?

Just wondering... Ma Lin, Wang Hao, Xu Xin all use blades with walnut top ply. Why do you think they use a hard top ply? Ma Lin loop-drives a lot, but Wang Hao's and Xu Xin's game are more about looping at mid-distance. Won't a soft top ply help generate more spin?
  6. Why do all penholders at the world level use black for their forehand?

I've tried looking up answers but I get nothing, you guys would be the best help I'd hope as there are many penholders on this site :)
  7. Top 9 Penholders

Here you have a portion of penholding!!! Have a nice day...
  8. Penholders show us what you are made of

so the rules are upload a video of you either training or playing games or doing drills. the goal of this thread is to have people of different levels show us what and how they do things. this in turn will benefit the lower skill people. as it will give them an achievable goal which they can...
  9. Kong on penholders (interview)

Reporter: We believe you have an excellent understanding of how to play against the penholder style. Can you share with us your experiences? Kong Linghui: Penholders in general have weaker backhands, although the Chinese are different than the foreign players in this respect. Our players have...
  10. Penholders Only

This is a question for my fellow penhold players what type of blade do you use and what kind of rubber and sponge do you guys use?
  11. The best penholders in the world montage

Whos your best penholder of all time?