1. blade DHS W997 Laboratory Double Happiness Institute ( Ma Long 2014) Original

Double Happiness at the Institute, a group that has developed a version of the W997 blade disbanded. I have a version of the W997 blade 2014 used. thickness of 5.9mm weight 92.7 grams. the blade of a player Provincial Club in China . My price is $ 250. original 100%
  2. ITTF Legends Tour 2014 - Backstage !

Hi, Here we have a video about the 2014 Legends Tour in Belgium. Philippe Saive gave me the unused rush. I hope I'll be part of the 2016 edition for more Backstage moments. For the new season I'll have a new website, kind of WebTV, more for the Belgian Public. I will continue to talk with you...
  3. Waldner vs Philippe Saive - Backstage ITTF Legends Tour 2014

Maybe the last match between these two players... Jan Ove Waldner and Philippe Saive backstage at last years ITTF Legends Tour playing match!
  4. China Super League (CTTSL) 2015 Finals

Hey all, The semi finals of the worlds strongest and largest table tennis league commences tomorrow on the 11th September 2015. The China Super League Finals! We have made this separate thread for the China Super League 2015 Semifinals & final, so we can discuss & update the results and all...
  5. Czech league 2014-2015

Hey there, I just wanted to point out that there is also a final of the Czech league in progress ;-) Today they are going to play match 2 of the final, I hope I will be able to find a live stream and provide it here ;-) Final teams and players: DJT Hadec Králové: Ľubomír PIŠTEJ (SVK), Peter...
  6. ETTU Cup 2014/2015

This Friday - second leg of the ETTU Cup Final Olimpia Unia Grudziadz vs Eslövs AL. First leg: Eslövs AL -Olimpia Unia Grudziadz 3:2 XU Hui Bartosz SOLCHEN 3: 0 (11: 8, 11: 3, 11: 5, 0: 0, 0: 0) Smith, Robert KAII Yoshida 1: 3 (6.11, 6.11, 11: 7, 16.18, 0: 0) OEVERSJ?– Mattias Wang Yang...
  7. Recalling Tokyo 2014 - VIDEO

Hello everyone. After my previous tributes to WTTTC 2014 I had some bits of video left. The main tt event of the last year was very well broadcast with good replays, so I could not delete those and decided to make another video - "Recalling Tokyo 2014". Enjoy!
  8. Sharara's ITTF Web-site Revamp 2014

2To be frank, I quite appreciate the ITTF's media team stepping up in the highlights qualities at least, but as a TT fan, it is just so disappointing to see Sharara's words not delivered in 2014. Anyone shares the same feeling? Please discuss. "We will also revamp and redesign our website...
  9. What did you learn in 2014?

One of the things that keeps the interest in TT is that the sport is constantly changing in tactics and approach to strokes. We as amateurs are constantly learning new things and discarding others. This thread is about what you learned in 2014 that you now incorporate into your regular game. For...
  10. XMAS Competition 2014 Winners!

XMAS Competition 2014 Winner! (Signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt!) After 1 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt. This competition is in...
  11. Most Liked TableTennisDaily User of 2014!

The like feature on TableTennisDaily was introduced in 2013 and has been used regularly to express a thanks to a members post on TableTennisDaily. In 2014 @zjkfanforever was the most liked TableTennisDaily user of the year connecting everyone to Chinese Table Tennis News instantly with his...
  12. Tiago Apolonia Voted Best Shot of 2014!

Hey Everyone! We are delighted to announce that the Portuguese sensation Tiago Apolonia has been crowned winner of the 2014 best table tennis shot of the year for his simply unbelievable around the net forehand in his match with Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov at European Team Championships. The...
  13. Xu Xin Shoes 2014-2015

Alguien puede decirme que tipo de implementación esta usando Xu Xin en estos tiempos tanto madero como gomas, especialmente sus zapatillas (creo que son mizuno) pero ideal saber que modelo son por favor, de antemano muchísimas gracias y disculpen mi ingles. Gracias Someone can say to me that...
  14. Table Tennis- Best Of 2014

Hey, new video up on some of my favorite highlights of table tennis 2014. Enjoy :) check out my channel and subscribe if you want to :)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR05e2HUBa9p5_iskjpMkXQ
  15. One of the best shots of 2014

My personal choice for the best shot (and best exultation :D) of 2014
  16. Russian League 2014/2015

Dimitrij Ovtcharov met Jun Mizutani on the 21st December 2014 in the Russian League! Russian Premier League 2014/15, II Tour, St Petersburg, Dec 21, 2014 OVTCHAROV Dimitrij (Orenburg) - MIZUTANI Jun (UMMC) We can use this topic as a means to display all the latest news, results and videos...
  17. Win a signed blade by Waldner! (XMAS Comp 2014)

Win a signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt! (2014 XMAS Competition) Hey Everyone! When TableTennisDaily met Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson on the opening of the Fusion Table Tennis Club. We managed to get their signatures on a Donic blade when...
  18. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2014

---Christmas Special Edition - Top 10 Shots/Points of the year!--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favourite shots of the year (2014) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top...
  19. Request for complete video of Men's Singles Final of U.S. Nationals 2014

I was watching the live stream and Kunal was leading 6-2 on the seventh set. However, Jim Butler came from behind to win it amazingly. However, the live stream was not working and could not see the comeback. If anyboody has a private recording of this, can they share? Your help is highly...
  20. German Cup 2014/2015

The German Cup will begin this weekend on the 20th December 2014. Eight teams are left, the German Cup will be staged in Fulda. Borussia Dusseldorf champions of 2013! Photo by: Butterfly.tt Four matches will take place this Saturday: Quarter Finals Saturday 20th December: Borussia...