1. Craziest Rally of season 2015/2016 | Marc Schinkel

Hi @all!! i have to report back here with my craziest rally in the end of the actual season. It was like slow-motion as i played the ball, so i was suprised how fast that really was O.O the reactions of my opponent, the umpire and the whole crowd were overwhelming, i got for short time...
  2. Japan League 2015/2016

This topic will be used for all the results and videos from the 2015/2016 Japanese League. Below I have posted a new video, bothers Kenta and Kenji clash :) 9,Apr 2016: Kenta Matsudaira vs Kenji Matsudaira
  3. Table Tennis Slow Motion 2015

Few slow motion shots from 2015 that are worth analyzing with detail in this stunning slow motion footage!
  4. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Crowned 2015 Sportsman Of The Year!

Germany's Dimtirij Ovtcharov had a fantastic year in 2015, winning the European Championships and the European Games in Baku. The biggest newspapers in Germany have interviewed Dima about his career which you can read here. Yesterday on the 7th of January 2016, SPORT1 one of Facebook's biggest...
  5. Insightful Interview with Dimitrij Ovtcharov 2016!

Dimitrij Ovtcharov had an incredible year in 2015. At the end of the year (29th December) one of the biggest German Newspapers interviewed the World Number 4 about his thoughts on the current situation in the world of table tennis, his thoughts on the new plastic balls, conditions of the World...
  6. Hungarian Open 2016

The World Tour series is back for 2016 and we start the year of with the Hungarian Open! The Hungarian Open ITTF World Tour sponsored by GAC Group begins on the 20th January and concludes on the 24th January. This major World Tour event is held in city of Budapest, Hungary. Chinese Taipei's...
  7. TOP 10 Table Tennis Trick Shots of 2015! (VIDEO)

Hey guys, We are delighted to present you our new video below! It contains the TOP-10 most insane table tennis shots of the year 2015 that we have done. It's been a truly incredible year for us with several of our clips gone viral with a total views amount of approximately 150 million! A huge...
  8. World Tour Grand Finals 2015 - Training Hall Videos

Hey everyone, This topic will cover all the training hall footage from the practice hall at the recent World Tour Grand Finals. Check out all your favourite players practicing in the training hall as they prepared for their matches at the World Tour Grand Finals 2015. What a great way to...
  9. Dima Ovtcharov Top Ten Table Tennis shots of 2015

For Dima's fans,the best rallies by Dima Ovtcharov in 2015;) My question, what is your favorite shot by Dimitrij Ovtcharov in 2015?
  10. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2015!

---Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2015! --- 2015 - what a year of fantastic table tennis! Throughout the year of 2015, TableTennisDaily users have been submitting insane table tennis shots and points in the topic which you can find here to keep a track of the very best moments in the...
  11. Ma Long and Ding Ning Are The 2015 World Tour Grand Final Champions! (VIDEOS)

What a year of table tennis! We have seen Ma Long dominate throughout the whole of 2015 winning the World Championships and the World Cup. The last international table tennis match of the year was today on the 13th December held in Portugal, the final of the World Tour Grand Finals between ITTF...
  12. Win a Butterfly Hadraw Blade! Oct/Dec 2015 Competition

Hey guys, Do you have a cool table tennis clip recorded? Would you like to share it with the table tennis community around the world and possibly win some awesome Butterfly equipment? If YES, be sure to take part in the Trick and Top Shots Award! Submit your clip and read more about the...
  13. World Tour Grand Finals 2015 - Videos

Hey Everyone! The World Tour Grand Finals 2015 has commenced! We can use this discussion as a means to display all the videos from youtube and other media sources from the spectacular 2015 World Tour Grand Finals! Enjoy!
  14. Ma Long Wins Best Player of the Year Award 2015!

The 2015 ITTF Star Awards took place on the 9th December! This prestigious event was held in Pátio da Galé in Lisbon, Portugal where the players are gathered for the end of year World Tour Grand Finals. The players of the night are the current leaders of the Men's and Women's World Ranking list...
  15. December World Rankings 2015

The ITTF has published the new world rankings! These were released on December 2, 2015. The event results included in this ranking are the recent Swedish Open ITTF World Tour, Portugal Junior & Cadet Open and the Hungarian Junior & Cadet Open. Ma Long reaches World Ranking number 1 for a 40th...
  16. STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade Winner 2015!

STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade Winner! (Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng!) Thanks to STIGA for donating this signed blade to the TableTennisDaily community. After 1 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the signed STIGA...
  17. World Junior Table Tennis Championships 2015

The World Junior Table Tennis Championships takes place in Vendee, France and begins on the 29th November and concludes on the 6th December 2015. Stage 1 from the team events will begin on the 29th November. The finals of the team event will start on the 2nd December. The singles events will...
  18. Greek Championship 2015-16

These are two videos from the best two teams in greece right now. Olympiacos (mendes,riniotis,papageorgiou,sgouropoulos) and AS PERA club lagogiannis, k. konstantinopoulos, g. konstantinopoulos). 1st match is Enio Mendes vs George Konstantinopoulos 2nd match is Papageorgiou vs Kostas...
  19. World Tour Grand Finals 2015

The World Tour Grand Finals sponsored by GAC Group begins on the 10th December and concludes on the 13th December. The Grand Finals is held in city of Lisbon, Portugal with a total prize money of $500,000. What a way to end the year with the spectacular Grand Finals! Newly world Cup champion Ma...
  20. 2015 CHN-EUR World Team Challenge

Hi all the China vs Europe World Team Challenge videos are below. I am unsure of the dates of the event or the full player listing, does anyone have it? Enjoy the videos: Wang Hao vs Peter Karlsson Jorgen Persson vs Wang Tao