1 star 40+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
3 out of 5 rating for 1 star 40+

I tried out these plastic training balls yesterday. They were durable as none broke throughout the session, they were of good speed however so many of them were like an egg shape and not round.

The thing is, the 3* balls are not very good, so you can imagine what the training balls are like! However they are cheap and do the job for a multi ball session. i would not recommend these for matches.

1 out of 5 rating for 1 star 40+

The price for the balls is good and they are durable, i haven't broken one after couple weeks of training, i bought 200 of them and only 50-70 of them were worth keeping, now I'm going to start using them with a robot and see how they do and how long would they last. so over all they are cheap but i won't recommended them because of the egg shape.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 4 reviews

Literally the worst practise "ball" I have ever used. How the manufacturer even thinks they are saleable surprises me. They are all very egg shaped and the bounce is completely unreliable. The good news is your pet cat will like them. Do not buy even if you just want them for multi ball work go with the Donic 40+ training ball instead.

Reactions: Tom TTD
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Read 1 reviews

I really won't recommend these balls because they are everything you don't want (except if you're really strange)
they take no spin, they bounce randomly, they are really slow.
conclusion:
go find something else, save your money