Adrien Mattenet in search of medal at European Top 12

France is this years hosts at the European Top 12 which begins this weekend on the 4th February 2012. As cited on ettu.org, in form Adrien Mattenet from France is hoping to achieve a medal! This competition is a stepping stone for Adriens preparation for the London Olympic games.

mattenetmedal.jpg

Adrien Mattenet. Photo by: ettu.org

Mattenet cannot wait for whats in store for 2012 as he quotes, “This year there are indeed three major competitions: the Top 12, the World Teams Championship and of course the Olympic Games. It would be nice to add another line and to see the team of France qualify to London,”.

Adrien Mattenet went on to say that he looks forward to playing in front of his home crowd, "it will be a major test for me prior to the London 2012 Olympics. I can test myself against the higest ranked players".

Milica Nikolic of the ettu.org further wrote.... Adrien is in very important phase of the preparations for the Olympics. “At this time the aim is to make my offensive game more efficient. I have to move faster at the beginning point because I am still misplaced on easy balls” Adrien added.

We wish Adrien Mattenet the best of luck at the European Top 12 and for his prepareation for the London 2012 Olympics! To get all the very latest from the European Top 12 click here

TableTennisDaily