Andro Treiber K and Rasant Beat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hi all,

These two items were discontinued for a while (Andro Treiber K and Rasant Beat), my brother in-law had this blade and when I touched it I felt in love with the blade but it's no longer available.

So I like to ask your experienced, what's a good Andro replacement for the Treiber K and Rasant Beat?

Thanks,

Kong

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
The Treiber K is Viscaria clone made a decade ago by Andro, the Rasant Beat is the soft version of all Rasant rubbers, the equivalent now would be a Rasanter R 37.

If you really want an Andro blade kind of Viscaria/Treiber K now there's the new Syntheliac VCO OFF, but you should also consider the Treiber CO OFF/S, thicker but with limba outer veneer, not koto.

Reactions: hclnnkhg and kongwu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
The Treiber K is Viscaria clone made a decade ago by Andro, the Rasant Beat is the soft version of all Rasant rubbers, the equivalent now would be a Rasanter R 37.

If you really want an Andro blade kind of Viscaria/Treiber K now there's the new Syntheliac VCO OFF, but you should also consider the Treiber CO OFF/S, thicker but with limba outer veneer, not koto.
Thank you for you tips!

Reactions: CLV