Anti Spin/Powr rubber and blade combination

This user has no status.
Hi again,

Yesterday i was in the club and i played for fun, and with that i was testing three rackets i have and assembled like last 1-2 months, and also yesterday i talked with one friend who is a great top player and a coach, he suggested highly that i should buy anti spin rubber from Dr. Neubauer A-B-S model not sure which but with 2.3mm thickness, so i want to ask if any tried this rubber at this thickness and with which blade.

The combos i was playing yesterday were as following:

1. Nittaku Ma Long 7 + Fastarc G-1 [FH] + Nittaku Best Anti 1.8mm [BH]
2. Yinhe Purple Dragon 6th series [D-607] + Big Dipper Max FH + Yinhe Neptune LP OX BH
3. Stuor Long 5 Cybershape + H3 NEO Prov BS FH+ H3 NEO 37 degree BH

The best one was the Yinhe surprisingly as i managed to beat 2 players who could beat me easily if i used a fast regular blades, and the Nittaku Best Anti was very confusing, very slow next/close to the table and fast if i go far away from table, and then suddenly it is the opposite, i didn't have time to test it much, but felt like it was not a good choice, while with Yinhe from the first time test it was nice and i was shocked, it almost played better than other rackets i assembled with LP, but one time/day/night test isn't a confirmation.

Now with the coach suggestion about A-B-S anti rubber i keep thinking about which blade, i tried that ALL my LP rubbers are glued to only all wood blades be it 5 ply or 7 ply, now if i think about another anti i am thinking this time maybe i should go with a carbon blade then and give it a try, and Dr. Neubauer has some blades for that such as Matador series, so i was thinking maybe that carbon version with 9 ply, is that a good idea? Is the rubber very very slow at that thickness as the coach told me to go with this thickness for i don't know the reason? It will be my last collection as i have a lot and need to test them all enough and sell few of the least use.

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Go to OOAK forum, all the information you require is there.

And don’t be lazy, spend at least a couple of hours reading through the threads.