Best Backhand rubber for Andro Treiber CI Off

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
I Have switched from Viscaria FL and started using Andro Treiber CI Off Blade from Yesterday with Andro R53 in forehand and Mantra S in backhand. I am feeling okay in forehand though R 53 is a bit hard however, I don't understand the performance of Mantra S. So I am asking expert advice from you to choose a right backhand rubber for my backhand and will welcome your good suggestion for forehand also. I would be grateful to you. Plz help.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Thank you Yogi. Actually I need more control, power and grippiness.

Soft as it is, I would assume Mantra S supplies enough control, and I didn´t think it lacked in the grip department either. Power is not its greatest strength, of course, but it´s bouncy and will support offensive shots that way. If Mantra disappoints so much, have you tried re-glueing it?

However, if you desire Chinese-style grip, you´d probably better get a Chinese or Hybrid rubber.

This user has no status.
I Have switched from Viscaria FL and started using Andro Treiber CI Off Blade from Yesterday with Andro R53 in forehand and Mantra S in backhand. I am feeling okay in forehand though R 53 is a bit hard however, I don't understand the performance of Mantra S. So I am asking expert advice from you to choose a right backhand rubber for my backhand and will welcome your good suggestion for forehand also. I would be grateful to you. Plz help.

Cant go wrong with R48 2.0m on FH and BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
So many options. Probably every brand has a softer, spinnier variant. The ones I tried myself were Vega Europe (would recommend) and andro Hexer powersponge - and a Rasanter I also tried before they had these numbers. Probably similar to the R48. Also had a nice amount of spin/grippiness and control.

Maybe similar could be evolution EL-S or even FX-S, but haven't tried them.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
So many options. Probably every brand has a softer, spinnier variant. The ones I tried myself were Vega Europe (would recommend) and andro Hexer powersponge - and a Rasanter I also tried before they had these numbers. Probably similar to the R48. Also had a nice amount of spin/grippiness and control.

Maybe similar could be evolution EL-S or even FX-S, but haven't tried them.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

How about MX S if I consider it to use in both sides? or R48 could be the best option?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019

I play Andro Treiber CI Off with R48 on both VH and BH. very happy with this setup. I used BTY Innerforce ALC before and prefer Andro CI. Just tested also the Harimoto and still stick the Andro CI.