Best pairing for Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin?

I'm currently using Glayzer 09c for FH and Glayzer for RPB. It's alright.

Probably Skyline 2 blue sponge for forehand and Hurricane 3 37' for BH since that's what the man himself uses.

Could I ask where you got the blade? It took me forever to find one
i bought it off someone used

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm currently using Glayzer 09c for FH and Glayzer for RPB. It's alright.

Probably Skyline 2 blue sponge for forehand and Hurricane 3 37' for BH since that's what the man himself uses.

Could I ask where you got the blade? It took me forever to find one
SH should still be available.
Penhold, i'm afraid is very difficult to get. Need to find existing stock in the retail market, since Stiga didn't make any new ones for quite some time now

i bought it off someone used
Shakehand or penhold?

SH should still be available.
Penhold, i'm afraid is very difficult to get. Need to find existing stock in the retail market, since Stiga didn't make any new ones for quite some time now
Yeah, I managed to luck out and buy one on tt-japan.net. They randomly had 1 in stock one day and I bought it as soon as I saw it. It was the special box edition too, which was awesome!

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Shakehand or penhold?

Yeah, I managed to luck out and buy one on tt-japan.net. They randomly had 1 in stock one day and I bought it as soon as I saw it. It was the special box edition too, which was awesome!
you are really lucky then.
It is basically the 3 biggest markets that had a lot of stock before, namely, China, Taiwan, Japan.
Taiwan I know is out, Japan very scarce
China would still be a bet, but many smaller stores that could have them, aren't necessary online

I guess, it is time to move on from it too

are any of these rubbers good for the blade? :

tibhar K3, Donic bluestorm pro, donic bluegrip c2, joola dynaryz AGR, joola dynaryz ZGR, andro rasanter R50, dignics 09c

currently reverse my set up so now i have g-1 on my fh and mxp on my bh.

im trying to get a medium hard-hard rubber on my fh and medium hard (slightly softer than my fh rubber) on my bh