Best Rubber for Andro Treiber CO off/s

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
What are best Rubber for Andro Treiber CO off/s FH and BH for Beginer to Intermediate player?

Now I'm using Hammond Power on FH and Andro good on BH, but feel it lacks power and spin, planning to use the Rasanter series R or C but I'm worried I still can't master it. please suggest

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
In certain countries, such as the OP's country, a beginner might start with Timo Boll ALC or Viscaria that most players there consider them as "control blades".

I even see beginners start with BTY Primorac Carbon or Donic Persson Power Carbon v1, which they consider as "fast blades", but they are confident that they can control them.

Almost no one starts with a Donic Appelgren Allplay.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
What are best Rubber for Andro Treiber CO off/s FH and BH for Beginer to Intermediate player?

Now I'm using Hammond Power on FH and Andro good on BH, but feel it lacks power and spin, planning to use the Rasanter series R or C but I'm worried I still can't master it. please suggest

Never ask what is best rubber to use ...............
You will find rubbers that suit you.

I use this blade also. Mine is previous generation Andro Treiber Z, but yours Treiber CO off/s newer version.

I assume you are using 2.0mm
On the BH, I have tried Andro R47, R48. Both are very good for spin, control, speed
On the FH, I have tried Joola Dynarz AGR, Andro R47

For a bit lower prices,
FH - Yasaka Rakza9, Rakza7, Xiom Vega Pro
BH - Rakza7

Remember, what I like to play with may not be what others like

Let me know when you want to try 2.1mm rubbers

Reactions: Oemar_786
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Almost no one starts with a Donic Appelgren Allplay.
And no-one should anymore ;-)

In this case, I think the Hammond is a bit too much and the Good a bit too less for developing both wings.

andro GTT 45 should produce enough power and be soft enough for the blade. It´s a good rubber for beginners and learners.

andro Hexer Duro is even softer and a little more powerful.

andro Hexer Grip is a serious rubber, but still not too extreme in combination with the blade.

All of them have a medium/soft sponge. In the Rasanter series, there is only R45 which is a real powerhouse. R42 is a softer option with a different sponge, but in comparison Hexer Grip is more balanced in terms of the relation between spin and catapult.

Stay away from the C Series, they are excellent rubbers, but adress a more advanced type of player.

Reactions: Oemar_786
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
And no-one should anymore ;-)

In this case, I think the Hammond is a bit too much and the Good a bit too less for developing both wings.

andro GTT 45 should produce enough power and be soft enough for the blade. It´s a good rubber for beginners and learners.

andro Hexer Duro is even softer and a little more powerful.

andro Hexer Grip is a serious rubber, but still not too extreme in combination with the blade.

All of them have a medium/soft sponge. In the Rasanter series, there is only R45 which is a real powerhouse. R42 is a softer option with a different sponge, but in comparison Hexer Grip is more balanced in terms of the relation between spin and catapult.

Stay away from the C Series, they are excellent rubbers, but adress a more advanced type of player.
Hey, that's an interesting opinion. So you would suggest to start with a carbon blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
Never ask what is best rubber to use ...............
You will find rubbers that suit you.

I use this blade also. Mine is previous generation Andro Treiber Z, but yours Treiber CO off/s newer version.

I assume you are using 2.0mm
On the BH, I have tried Andro R47, R48. Both are very good for spin, control, speed
On the FH, I have tried Joola Dynarz AGR, Andro R47

For a bit lower prices,
FH - Yasaka Rakza9, Rakza7, Xiom Vega Pro
BH - Rakza7

Remember, what I like to play with may not be what others like

Let me know when you want to try 2.1mm rubbers
Have u ever try C series like C48 or C53 on Treiber CO?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
So you would suggest to start with a carbon blade?
Not necessarily, but it´s not categorically wrong either, depending on the blade and the choice of rubbers.

I think for players wishing to develop their game the old and slow allround blades are not an ideal starting point anymore. The game and the materials have evolved and I think that there is a need to adjust.

DONIC have made a very good point in their description of the Persson Powerplay. When I thought about upgrading from allround to this blade 40 years ago I had some doubts, will it be too fast?
Now DONIC say "By current standards this is a moderately offensive blade".
And today you will also find moderate "carbon" blades, not only those from the old age which were stiff, fast and numb.

So I wouldn´t say start with ANY carbon blade, but also not with ANY all wood.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
i am totally with you airoc, but a Treiber co is definitely not a moderate carbon blade. It’s even quicker and stiffer than Viscaria style blades which a lot of pros play.
Therefore it is definitely not for beginners

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Therefore it is definitely not for beginners
You are right, and it surely would not be my recommendation for someone who starts from scratch.

For someone who already has it I think it can make sense to see if there is a possible fit with rubbers, to arrive at an overall controllable blade, since the blade might already feel familiar.

But both - finding different rubbers or getting another blade - may result in an odyssey, so I guess my suggestion is as good as yours :)

The longer text above was meant as an answer to the question if generally starting with a carbon blade is my suggestion.