I've two blades with rubbers and a cover for sale. Asking price is excluding the shipment cost.
- Blade: Stiga Allround Classic WRB (Bought ~ 1.5 years back)
- FH: DHS Hurricane 3 2.1 mm Thickness, Chinese 39 hardness (Used for ~ 4 months, still tacky and very grippy)
- BH: Andro Rasanter r47, medium thickness (Used for about 6 months, still grippy)
- Note: On the forehand side, there is a small damage at the top edge of the rubber (Please refer the picture).
- Playing impression: Great for spiny serve and short game, very easy to to flick return from backhand and very good for looping if you can put some effort.
- Market price of new setup: 34 (Blade) + 28 (FH) + 49 (BH) = 111
- Asking price: 50 Euros
- Blade: Andro Treiber FI OFF (Bought a year back)
- FH: Yasaka rakza 7 medium thickness (Used ~ 5 months, still grippy)
- BH: Yasaka rakza 7 medium thickness (Used ~ 5 months, still grippy)
- Note: Small damage to the blade on the forehand side, but nothing serious.
- Playing impression: Offensive style play, very good control as well.
- Market price of new setup: 84 (Blade) + 45 (FH) + 45 (BH) = 174
- Asking price: 75 Euros
- Note: Good as new, fits one bat
- Market price: 5 Euro.
- Asking price: Free (First come first serve) if you buy any of the setup.