Boxing champion Vitali Klitschko plays TableTennisDaily to prepare for fights!

Yes you heard it here first! Another World celebrity plays table tennis! In this case, boxing champion Vitali Klitschoko plays Table Tennis on a daily basis to prepare himself for fights and in particular his fights against British boxing legends Dereck Chisora and David Haye. Next month Vitali and Dereck Chisora are likely to smash! sorry clash against one another!

As mentioned by the DailyStar "Vitali plays TableTennisDaily to ensure he 'smashes' his opponents!"

Wladimir.jpg

Photo by: Getty Images

Photo above is Vitali's brother Wladimir who also loves to play table tennis. Wladmir met Christian Suss to test his skills against the best! Wladmir quoted after the match with a sense of humour and joking aside, " This is a painful defeat to take in.”

Vitali and Wladmir play table tennis on a daily basis and the competition strong and intense!

The photo below is of Vitali in action. The boxing World heavyweight champion says playing table tennis with my brother Wladimir keeps my refelxes sharp! This is my secret weapon!

vatali.jpg

Photo by: Getty Images

Some of my training programmes involve catching table tennis balls and its very enjoyable. "My brother Wladmir is very good at table tennis so it's good competition. Last time he won, however I won the time before that!" :)

This is another fantastic promotion for our beloved sport in the World of table tennis!

TableTennisDaily