Cho Daesong Blade?

This user has no status.
I recently have been looking at new equipment, I tried the new An Jaehyun TMX blade and fell in love with it, i am most likely going to buy it, however i heard while looking at equipment about that Xiom are releasing a blade for Cho Daesong as well but i cannot find anything about it online, not any pictures or anythign at all.
Does anyone know anything about it?
Also what is the correct way to pronounce Xiom, I have heard people say it like ziom and some people say x-iom

Thanks

This user has no status.
I recently have been looking at new equipment, I tried the new An Jaehyun TMX blade and fell in love with it, i am most likely going to buy it, however i heard while looking at equipment about that Xiom are releasing a blade for Cho Daesong as well but i cannot find anything about it online, not any pictures or anythign at all.
Does anyone know anything about it?
Also what is the correct way to pronounce Xiom, I have heard people say it like ziom and some people say x-iom

Thanks
Probably going to be a W968 alternative/clone since i think i saw him using it.

says [IMG]
346321698_198988872966964_250884440331745814_n.jpg

Handle design apart (that's individual) , but I'm surprised about the head size. For an attacker blade, it's a rather large head size.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
I am sorry for digressing a bit here, but I notice that newer blades tend to have bigger head size. In this case (above) the head size is 160 x 152 mm. Also the DHS Long 5, I heard it is used to be 160 x 15... ( I don't really remember) also.

I think the standard size is 157 x 150 mm and going as big as 158 x 152 is already extreme (for me individually).

Are there any advantages for getting bigger head size?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Bigger head size = bigger sweet spot
However, bigger head size also creates more air resistance.

If this is going to be a trend, we will soon be back to the old-school JO Shape ;) :p

I am thinking about bigger head size = bigger sweet spot.

I think it will be the other way around. I think that given two blades of the same thickness, the one with smaller head size will be stiffer, thus has bigger sweet spot. On the other hand, the one with larger head size will be more flexible (given the same thickness), thus has smaller sweet spot.

I always think that the stiffer the blade (either all-wood or with the help of composites), the bigger the sweet spot.

Is my logic correct?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
In my view, a larger head size entails that in short game it will be somewhat slower and when you exert force you will get more power because the head can arch a little more, my experience with harimoto zlc and innerforce zlc That is my impression, as with harimoto alc and innerlayer alc, with the smaller head more linearity is achieved. a bigger head implies more physical effort, those are my impressions

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
In my view, a larger head size entails that in short game it will be somewhat slower and when you exert force you will get more power because the head can arch a little more, my experience with harimoto zlc and innerforce zlc That is my impression, as with harimoto alc and innerlayer alc, with the smaller head more linearity is achieved. a bigger head implies more physical effort, those are my impressions
Isn't Harimoto personally using Harimoto ALC? I thought that has a bigger head size. Maybe I am wrong. Is Harimoto personally using Harimoto ZLC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
zlc with alc handle
So Tomokazu Harimoto is playing with Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ZLC with ALC handle? He is not playing with super ZLC or ALC?

That is so confusing. It was bad enough with Fan Zhendong playing with Viscaria with Stiga handle, or Dima playing with Viscaria with Donic handle. I thought those confusing days are over already!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
So Tomokazu Harimoto is playing with Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ZLC with ALC handle? He is not playing with super ZLC or ALC?

That is so confusing. It was bad enough with Fan Zhendong playing with Viscaria with Stiga handle, or Dima playing with Viscaria with Donic handle. I thought those confusing days are over already!
why is that important to you?