因为阿尤斯淋巴面材问题，重新更新视频。有底板需要评测的小伙伴加我微信。, 视频播放量 17742、弹幕量 34、点赞数 277、投硬币枚数 81、收藏人数 48、转发人数 31, 视频作者 小甘哥体育, 作者简介 淘宝：小甘哥乒乓器材店 V：gsm19980130 国家三级提水运动员，把器材最真实手感还原给大家。，相关视频：200元价位球拍的...
Here's a review video by table tennis Gan. There's no subtitle though. I'll try to summarise it:
- Hurricane G is a commercial version of W-965, which was used by Zhu Yuling at some point
- Tested with 40 deg Neo H3 on FH, 37 deg Provincial H3 on BH
- According to DHS, FH side would feel harder than BH side due to different top ply (Limba on FH, Ayous on BH)
- 186 g with rubbers. So the blade's weight is probably moderate (80-90 g)
- FH drive: feels hard but hollow, not very bouncy, significant vibration
- FH block: good arc, easy to take pace off, quality not very high. Feels thin against hard shots
- FH loop: powerloop better than brush loop, a bit "meaty" (mushy?), not very fast. Difficult to control, the arc varies quite a bit, sweetspot feels inconsistent
- BH drive: also feels hard but in general better than FH
- BH loop: feels better than FH, but still hard, not very easy to control
- sidestep FH loop: Small handle so feels like the bat is gonna slip out of the hand. Low ceiling (limited top power), easy to loop but also easy for opponent to block back
- BH block: generally better than FH
- touch shot: surprisingly hard to control. sometimes short pushes pop up unexpectedly
- FH-BH transition: Very good, easy to generate spin with compact movement.
Summary: If you are intermediate level (1700-1800 in China. Probably <=2000 USTTA?), this blade can help with your consistency. If you are advanced player who can generate lots of power, then this blade becomes unstable. Not a very powerful blade, Gan reached its ceiling with about 80% power. Surprisingly hard, Euro/Japanese rubbers are probably more suitable for BH.