Do non-Chinese Pro's boost their H3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I believe several pro Korean players, and several Japanese players are using H3. If I'm not mistaken, Hina Hayata and Kasumi Ishikawa use H3 either on their forehand or backhand or both. I think Hitomi Sato uses H3 also.

Do the non-Chinese pros also boost their H3?

This user has no status.
I believe several pro Korean players, and several Japanese players are using H3. If I'm not mistaken, Hina Hayata and Kasumi Ishikawa use H3 either on their forehand or backhand or both. I think Hitomi Sato uses H3 also.

Do the non-Chinese pros also boost their H3?

Yes they use a booster otherwise they wouldn't be able to play with the H3.
Players in the TOP 20 also use boosters on rubbers other than Chinese.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Alot of players are boosting rubbers to be honest both pro and non pro. H3 being a prime example of a rubber which when boosted improves highly in performance.

says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
How do you know they are boosting?

Which other players are boosting that you are referring to?

There used to be these posts with the pro's blades photographed from tournaments, with the blades on a table not from a game, and you could see they were all visibly boosted with maybe a few exceptions for some backhands if I remember correctly, which I probably dont.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

There used to be these posts with the pro's blades photographed from tournaments, with the blades on a table not from a game, and you could see they were all visibly boosted with maybe a few exceptions for some backhands if I remember correctly, which I probably dont.

From a photo, how will i be able to see if a rubber has been boosted ??
And if it is that obvious, and allegedly boosting is illegal, how would the players get away with it ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
How do you know they are boosting?

Which other players are boosting that you are referring to?

There was also an online Q&A thing with a top Swedish pro (can't remember who, Karlssen maybe?) Where he admitted he is, and suggested basically all pros are, boosting. Sorry, I'm too lazy to look it up

Jul 2019

And if it is that obvious, and allegedly boosting is illegal, how would the players get away with it ??

The way the rubber looks like when it's boosted with the visible pimple structure is completely obvious.

And why are you asking me how they get away with it when everyone knows pros boost and they have no problems 99.9% of the time?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

The way the rubber looks like when it's boosted with the visible pimple structure is completely obvious.

And why are you asking me how they get away with it when everyone knows pros boost and they have no problems 99.9% of the time?

It was a rhetorical question, and therefore you are not really personally expected to answer it 😀
However, I think the question has some merits, I think. If we consider that ITTF rules state that
nothing is allowed to be changed once a rubber leaves the factory , AND considering that it so obvious,
they should either act on their own rules or scrap it .
I am a booster, I vote for scrapping of course 😁

Reactions: ricospin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
If I was facing Ma Long, I would come in with the same setup, H3 blue sponge on FH, and H3 soft on BH.

At the handshake, I would point out that my rubber's pimples are not stretched out, and ML's pimples are clearly tampered with. If the ref refuses my complaint, then I lose 4 straight games to ML. If ref accepts my complaint, I win by default.

I'm actually surprised nobody has tried this yet.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
If I was facing Ma Long, I would come in with the same setup, H3 blue sponge on FH, and H3 soft on BH.

At the handshake, I would point out that my rubber's pimples are not stretched out, and ML's pimples are clearly tampered with. If the ref refuses my complaint, then I lose 4 straight games to ML. If ref accepts my complaint, I win by default.

Your good friend Ma Long will simply argue as follows: " Me I did not boost them rubbers, the factory is boosting them , so me completely legal, **** off " 🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Your good friend Ma Long will simply argue as follows: " Me I did not boost them rubbers, the factory is boosting them , so me completely legal, **** off " 🤣

yeah, a DHS staff goes around with a mobile factory and provide final production touch ups before giving the rubbers to the players.
its perfectly legal

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
So are you saying, the pros not only boosting H3, but also their Dignics, Tenergy?

you don't need to be a pro
any semi pro in the world will be boosting.

low level players won't really care, but the ones fighting into world top 100 or 200, all boost.

the ones who say they not boosting, maybe have special treated equipment already

Reactions: TaiHaoPingPong
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

[size=+3]Happy crooks.. ITTF does welcome cheaters to add more to it's infamity.[/size] Sorry/

This user has no status.

You can tell a lot of the time because the pimples are unusually visible. The edges are commonly curled in a certain way.
Knowing and proving are very different. You can’t detect booster scientifically, so you can’t just say people are boosting just by looking.

This user has no status.

I’ve tried this, and you actually can stretch the rubbers to the point where they look like boosted. It just takes a lot of force, and probably destroys the rubber.
Also, Ma Long can argue that his rubber was specially “neo treated” in the factory.
And I know this is a joke.