Fan Zhendong considering a rubber change!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You can never be sure about pro's rackets unless you personally take their bats and look at them.

That is true but a pro who is sponsored by Stiga and who Stiga expects to be using their rubbers isn't going to be using Stiga rubbers that say Butterfly and DHS instead of Stiga on them. So, you can bet he is not using Stiga rubbers whatever he is using.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You can never be sure about pro's rackets unless you personally take their bats and look at them.

I'm looking at the photo - not very clear, but I can see Hurricane and Tenergy, can't see both numbers.
I've message Hu Heming to double check
HHM and FZD are friends and FZD gave him a set of his used rubbers earlier today

Not sure how closer to you want to get
Btw, the only time I see these Stiga players using Stiga everything is during the photo shoots - including shoes, clothing etc lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
yes because he say they use a type of equipment and do not use that is not interest. marketing ok ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
yes because he say they use a type of equipment and do not use that is not interest. marketing ok ...

Hm,, not sure what you are trying to say.

Any ways, Hu Heming got FZD rubbers.
I saw the photo, and confirmed with Heming, it is indeed H3 + T05

Any one who doeesn't want to believe, then not my problem

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Hm,, not sure what you are trying to say.

Any ways, Hu Heming got FZD rubbers.
I saw the photo, and confirmed with Heming, it is indeed H3 + T05

Any one who doeesn't want to believe, then not my problem

can you post the photos for us,please?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
However, one thing I noticed is at the back of the T05, there was a butterfly stamp and Fan's name is on top of the butterfly logo.

I think we should do 2 things

1) ask Stiga what FZD is using
2) ask Butterfly what FZD is using

hehehe

Almost the entire selection of china ( men and women ) use the rubber dhs hurricane 3 blue sponge national team for FH in some videos may notice that some use Tenergy for BH and others do not ( most of all the women's team ) . With marketing to companies interested most of all is the use of wood, it is clear that everyone is loyal to your company , I have never seen xu xin playing with other wood than Stiga , you may say this player uses this wood , in the case of Zhang Jike say Butterfly Zhang Jike uses the thing that is clear is that fala using a Viscaria , Ma Long uses a DHS as Wang Hao, in the case of Fan and Zhendon XU Xin is using a Stiga , in the case of rubbers there is where the detail will have to see that such is the quality of these AIROC , because I think that 's very buienas gums not only DHS , or Tenergy TGS I have tested the bluefire calibrates tour and I'm seriously considering staying with and I calibrated using tenergy 64 years . at some point the players have to be faithful to their contracts.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
FH being DHS is nothing new,
This is for Butterfly, Stiga and even Yasaka players (Ma Lin).

XX used Yasaka blades when he was sponsored by Stiga, but other than that, these players tend to use sponsors blade - or rebadge ones.
Ma Long, WH is all sponsored by DHS for example.

BH rubber has always been the question for Stiga players.
I can't remember what Guo Yue used on the BH, I think it wasn't stiga too, it was DHS I recall, but on a Stiga blade.

Butterfly players tend to use Butterfly rubbers on BH (KLH, ZYN etc)

I think KLH may be the only player to use blade + fh rubber + bh rubber under 1 company

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Can the pro's really use custom made rubbers and blades? Don't they need to be ITTF approved? Is it really legal to change the handle for example?