FS: Stiga Carbonado 145 FL

This user has no status.
SOLD: Stiga Carbonado 145 FL

Hello everybody!

I'm selling a used-like new Stiga Carbonado 145. I have played with this blade for only 10-12 hours (5 training sessions), and it was glued twice. The blade is in excellend condition, the handle is still rough (in true Stiga style) and the edges have not been sanded. It is sold in its original box.
Here are some details:

• Legend handle (Stiga's large flared handle)
  • Weight 88gr
  • Price €140 -> €130 -> €120 -> €110 (Shipping not included)

DSC_0184.jpg

I know how much you guys like photos of blades, so here's more!

Shipping: I can ship worldwide, shipping options are DHL courier and Registered Air Mail, both offering tracking information.
Shipping rates vary from country to country, so if you're interested PM me and I will find out as soon as possible!

Payment: Payment accepted via PayPal or Bank Transfer, although PayPal is the preferred method.

I also want to remind you that my friends blades are still on offer here!

If you guys have any questions, or wanna see more photos, PM me or post below! :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Blade is still on offer, price reduced!

I also have a Carbonado 190, a Rosewood VII (metal tag), a Rosewood XO (plastic tag) and an Infinity VPS. I mostly play with the Rosewood VII and the others are sitting around for when I'm bored! I really want to test some OSP blades for some time now, so everything above is for sale, for the right price! If you are interested in any of the blades, make an offer and we will work something out!

I'm not really interested for a trade (except for an OSP, or maybe a Darker Speed 90!), as I'm mostly looking to get rid of the blades I don't use right now. :)