FS: Very special Waldner Senso Carbon JO Shape, no JTTAA stamp, 88g! + Tenergys

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Hey,
I want to change my setup and want to sell my Donic Waldner Senso Carbon in the JO Shape, excellent condition.
Special thing about this blade is: No JTTAA stamp as all the other ones on the market and this one is actually 88grams and factory sealed by Donic.

Most JO Shape WSC are lighter and I haven't seen a single one without the JTTAA stamp except mine and which Waldner plays himself. 88g is also the exact weight he requests when ordering one from Donic (confirmed multiple times on mytabletennis forum). Maybe this one had actually been reserved for Waldner until he stopped playing last year? Who knows.

This blade is pretty fast but no monster but the feel, especially for blocking, is amazing. I will change to something slower though because I sometimes think it's too fast for my skills with the Tenergys.

Including 3 week old Tenergy 05 and 80 1.9mm 145 Euros. If you are only interested in the blade, please contact me anyway.

IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 733
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Price update 120 Euro for complete racket, if you're interested in just rubber/blade, message me