Getting higher in the ETTA (England) Rankings

says Aging is a killer
Your ranking of 190 is not bad. The way to go of course is to enter every Grand Prix tournament that you can and the Nationals. These tournaments will give you the best ratings rewards for a good win. Next in line would be to get onto a British League team.
How old are you? If you are still at school/uni, you might consider taking a year out and attending a table tennis academy at eg, Bristol or Grantham.

Reactions: TTHopeful
Your ranking of 190 is not bad. The way to go of course is to enter every Grand Prix tournament that you can and the Nationals. These tournaments will give you the best ratings rewards for a good win. Next in line would be to get onto a British League team.
How old are you? If you are still at school/uni, you might consider taking a year out and attending a table tennis academy at eg, Bristol or Grantham.
Thank you for all the helpfull advice, i currently play for bournemouth sports which is a premier division team in the british league however i have not yet managed to play in the british league. I will try to play as many tournements as possible then. Also is there a wage involved in the british league? (if not Prize money for the winners?)

The H3 I'm using is the national version which is by far the best rubber I've used ever and I've gone through a lot from tenergy to rakza and Donic Bluefire if u put in the effort with this rubber what it gives you back is astonishing.
As far as I know I dont think you get a wage for playing in the British league but in major tournaments I'm certain you get a cash prize, only problems travelling etc.
Good luck in the ETTA rankings :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing British League is a good way to build points. Don't worry to much about the rankings though. Enter the tournaments, train hard and the ranking will come :)
Thanks, i will do exactly that and hope for the best. Would you say that DHS hurricane 3 is a fast rubber? how does it compare overall to the tenergy? and may i ask what type of hurricane 3 you have because there are many variations

The blue sponge is softer more euro sponge where as the Orange sponge is hard but I soften it up with a couple layers of falco
Thanks for all the info, how would you say dhs Neo hurricane 3 compares to tenergy and other top class rubbers in terms of speed spin and control, i understand that the chinese rubbers tend to be more for driving rather than looping, is that the case with the Hurr 3 NEO?

The commercial Neo h3 is not as quick or spinny as the top class rubbers and has quite a hard sponge that you have to break into to get good spin you have to really brush the ball fine with the national neo h3 is definetly more suitable for looping than the commercial h3 Neo as sponge softer if I was to rate them personally I would say that commercial h3 is 7.0/10 speed Comercial Neo h3 8.5/10 speed 9/10 spin, national h3 Neo 9.5/10 speed 9.75 spin and tenergy 05 9.25 speed and 9.5 spin that's my personally view though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quality of the rubber is a lot better with national than commercial by all means you can try it but it will be a lot slower than tenergy etc and will not be anywhere near as forgiving. Have u ver thought about professional tenergy?
Yes, when my current rubers are no use to me anymore i am probably going to get Tenergy 05 on my FH and 05fx on the BH. I was just wondering if Hurricane 3 NEO would be useful to use instead

If you haven't used a chinese rubber before I'd stick to tenergy as it would be too much change. Are you ranked in the senior or junior ranks?
Sent using Tapatalk
Junior is where i am highest, I have used chinese rubbers and i tend to like them for things like driving and spin because i feel they are better for that however there looping isnt as good, i also find them hard to use on backhand as i am too used to the european style