Glue for boosted rubbers

Heya everyone.
I've been using DHS #15 and Revolution #3 for boosted rubbers.
Revolution requires many layers for proper hold of the rubber (it also smells bad :))
I personally think DHS #15 suits it very, very well and is easy to remove.

Unfortunately, DHS and Revolution glues are not easily available in my country.

Is neottec Neofix any good for boosted H3s ? In terms of thickness, ease of remove and rubber hold
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Heya everyone.
Revolution requires many layers for proper hold of the rubber (it also smells bad :))
I personally think DHS #15 suits it very, very well and is easy to remove.

Unfortunately, DHS and Revolution glues are not easily available in my country.

Is neottec Neofix any good for boosted H3s ? In terms of thickness, ease of remove and rubber hold
Thanks

It's similar glue to Andro Turbo Fix, Butterfly Freechak 1, and all of these German made glues. It's basically impossible to remove them from cake sponge and super hard to remove from Chinese sponges. Many people said they had splintering issues with these types of glues.

I thought DHS No15 98ml is available on Aliexpress for "anywhere". There are some Dianchi and Lidu glues on Aliexpress that smell and act pretty much the same as Revolution, but are much thinner. So more layers are needed from them too.

Alternatively Nittaku Finezip or Stiga Attach power glue would do the job. That is the CNTs preferred glue. Nittaku and Stiga are the same just with different branding. I don't actually know how hard it is to remove this from cake sponge.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

mihalichtheone;382282

I can get away with using 2 layers on the sponge and 1 on the blade .............no problem.
As for the smell, I like the slight ammonia smell of rev3.
But maybe i am weird, I also like the smell of Napalm in the morning 😁

Reactions: mihalichtheone

It's similar glue to Andro Turbo Fix, Butterfly Freechak 1, and all of these German made glues. It's basically impossible to remove them from cake sponge and super hard to remove from Chinese sponges. Many people said they had splintering issues with these types of glues.

I thought DHS No15 98ml is available on Aliexpress for "anywhere". There are some Dianchi and Lidu glues on Aliexpress that smell and act pretty much the same as Revolution, but are much thinner. So more layers are needed from them too.

Alternatively Nittaku Finezip or Stiga Attach power glue would do the job. That is the CNTs preferred glue. Nittaku and Stiga are the same just with different branding. I don't actually know how hard it is to remove this from cake sponge.

Sellers from AliExpress are usually selling glue (not rubbers and blades) via Cainiao Standard For Special Goods, which takes 2-3 months in my experience...and water based glue doesn't like winter time. And it's soon to be winter time, that's the real reason I guess :(
Also, I need it now, not in January..

I will check out Nittaku Finezip and Stiga Attach, thanks

This user has no status.

I second that. For now i am using Stiga Attach Power. This is really thick and you need to be fast to do the gluing job. But it is capable of holding a still curvy h3 with one layer on the sponge and one on the blade with no issues.

I still had slightly better results with Dhs no 15 but not by much. So i would definitly recommend that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Heya everyone.

What viscosity is it? Low, medium, high?

I am using the high viscosity. Still, I use GBBGG on rubber and GG on blade, which means 3x putting a glue layer (because the last 2 layers I do simultaneously on rubber and blade). The benefit is that it is rel. easier to remove.

I recently tried the Haifu glue, but it is too watery, too low viscosity. On the other hand I also didn't like Stiga Attach - too thick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Nittaku finezip user here, for either non-boosted or boosted rubbers: perfect balance between easiness of use, glue adhesion and easiness of removing the rubber. I've used Andro, Donic, BTY Free Chack II ... that last one is a nightmare and a planned obsolescence product as it basically... kills your rubbers, specially if it's tensor or BTY rubbers, I agree: it's a pain in the a**.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Nittaku finezip user here, for either non-boosted or boosted rubbers: perfect balance between easiness of use, glue adhesion and easiness of removing the rubber from the blade and the glue from the sponge, it's the same as DHS N°15 in that case: all the glue comes as a latex veil in a single time without effort ! I've used Andro, Donic, BTY Free Chack II ... that last one is a nightmare and a planned obsolescence product as it basically... kills your rubbers, specially if it's tensor or BTY rubbers, I agree: it's a pain in the a**.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Nittaku finezip user here, for either non-boosted or boosted rubbers: perfect balance between easiness of use, glue adhesion and easiness of removing the rubber from the blade and the glue from the sponge, it's the same as DHS N°15 in that case: all the glue comes as a latex veil in a single time without effort ! I've used Andro, Donic, BTY Free Chack II ... that last one is a nightmare and a planned obsolescence product as it basically... kills your rubbers, specially if it's tensor or BTY rubbers, I agree: it's a pain in the a**.

For me removing glue from the sponge has always been A nightmare. Recently I found out that applying one or two layers of fresh glue just before removing helps, especially with the new "odourless" Rev 3......(but this is a costly solution).
One of the worse to remove was D15. From my memories Bty Free Chack Pro II wasn't so difficult to remove whilst providing quite strong bond and yesterday I bought a new bottle so I could compare it directly to Rev 3(odourless)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Butterfly FreeChack Pro II is pretty good, only one layer is needed for boosted rubbers to stick well, so even though it might be a little expensive, you might get more use out of one bottle. Also, it's really easy to remove the old glue too, no extra layers needed in my case.