Have a try on the brand new Stiga's intense CCF walnut carbon blade

intesne_ccf(1).jpg

Recently, I tried the Intense CCF blade from Stiga, which appears to be only available in the Chinese market for now. I paired it with the K1 PLUS rubber for the forehand and the Aurus Soft for the backhand. The blade's structure includes a walnut veneer surface, second layer of the blade made from spruce, soft carbon fiber, and a thick Ayous core, which seems to be the same size as the Carbon Dynasty. The price of this brand new blade is very friendly, about half of the Carbon Dynasty, about 75 dollars. The thickness of my intense CCF is 6.12 mm, and the weight is about 86.4 g.

Something strange I have to mention that, even this blade has very hard feeling, but the in-table control is very good, as good as the SHANGKUN AC and Carbon Dynasty. This blade is not good for mid to low power shots, has a hard feeling, is fairly bouncy, but the arc and spin are still controllable, which is different from the Nostalgic OC which is lack of control. Overall, during mid to low power shots, especially for close-to-the-table defense, there may not be enough feedback and control, you need to hit the ball a bit to get stable control even in defense. But when playing powerful shots, a relatively linear increase in speed and spin feedback can be felt, and the blade may slightly vibrate. The trajectory is good. This blade requires more impact to penetrate the walnut and spruce veneers. But for powerful and fast-arc players who play closer to the table and more power for hitting, it may be suitable blade. When playing a strong loop near the table, the ball speed is better than mainstream fiber blades such as the Carbon Dynasty, Shang Kun AC, and Fan Zhendong ALC.

The translate is done by chat-GPT, since I'm not familiar with the phrases in English.
IMG_20230509_205805.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting looking blade. Can you post a pic of the blade from the side? I'd like to see the layers of the blade.
Sure. This is the photo. The price of this new blade is friendly. About 75 dollars, about
IMG_20230509_205805.jpg
half of the Carbon Dynasty.

Reactions: Wakkibatty