Hybrid wood nct

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Hybrid Wood NCT

I tried the blade out for a few months second hand and it did a great job for me after my boll spirit broke. It is extremely fast but with the controlability that comes with wood blades. I found that the wood surface would come away and split easily when removing rubbers though. I have moved back to a timo boll spirit because it suits my style better but I would still recommend this blade to a fast attacking player that likes to hit the big shots :).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 3 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Hybrid Wood NCT

I started using this blade when Tom Maynard recommended it to me, I still haven't reached Tom's level though aha! I like how much control it has even though it is very fast especially with Tensor rubbers. I am now going to try the Rosewood blade as I have discovered a chip out of my blade (not to sure what has caused this). I have used this Hybrid blade for around 4 years now and it has served me well.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews

I have used this blade for a number of years now, since the speed glue ban was introduced in fact! There are several reasons I love this blade, its very fast but with a great feeling when the ball contacts. Its an all wood blade so has great control compared to other blades of a similar speed with carbon. It has a comfortable and great feeling handle and a smart design.

If your looking for a very quick blade with great control and balance this is for you!

Reactions: Dan
says Hey guys what's Up.... !!! Let God Jesus bless You all !!!

I found this blade is really solid for CH.Pen and not so head heavy in mine. To make this blade durable when changing the rubber, use 2 layers Stiga Attach Power Glue. The glue is specialize for this blade. This blade can do anything. It is one of the best blade I had. For me, it is an OFF+ blade. Use it and no need to search other blades, except if there is another better blade.