If u were to choose which style would u fight against?

who would u go against?

• Attacker

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Chopper

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Allrounder

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
If u were to choose what kind of style woud u go against?
:eek:ffensive , defensive , allrounder?

in my situation right now i would most likely play against a chopper bcuz the ball is slow and looping is one of my consistent strokes:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
@yosua- how is that?
For a defender like me, an attacker will be easier to pin down simply because I am aided by gravity..
Allrounder vary the tempo of their attacks and use lots of variation.
Example --> Joo seems to always lose to Kong Linghui, but against a full attacking player (Like the first meeting with Ma Long) Joo won. The meeting of Koji M. against young Timo also showed the same result..
Thats why I choose allrounder.. Allrounder makes a well-trained and well-educated defenders..

For a defender like me, an attacker will be easier to pin down simply because I am aided by gravity..
Allrounder vary the tempo of their attacks and use lots of variation.
Example --> Joo seems to always lose to Kong Linghui, but against a full attacking player (Like the first meeting with Ma Long) Joo won. The meeting of Koji M. against young Timo also showed the same result..
Thats why I choose allrounder.. Allrounder makes a well-trained and well-educated defenders..
haha i get ur point :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Never choppers please :p I always try to find a way to win with tactical stuff first haha, and I prefer my loops not to come back. Looping several times is so exhausting that I always try to do something else, which I never find. But of course it depens on the level of the chopper. I played against choppers who hardly got an easy loop back on the table :p Those I don't fear. I'll go for all-rounder, because agressive players tend to be less affected by tactical play, if they can loop they loop. And they can pretty often :( It's annoying :p

Never choppers please :p I always try to find a way to win with tactical stuff first haha, and I prefer my loops not to come back. Looping several times is so exhausting that I always try to do something else, which I never find. But of course it depens on the level of the chopper. I played against choppers who hardly got an easy loop back on the table :p Those I don't fear. I'll go for all-rounder, because agressive players tend to be less affected by tactical play, if they can loop they loop. And they can pretty often :( It's annoying :p
i get what u mean sir thats why there is physical training to improve stamina and body control

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I want to play someone better than me. :) But not so much better than me that I don't belong on the table. I would rather hit with a good chopper than anyone else. The rallies are a lot of fun. It makes for a great show as well. Playing games, I block well against attackers, but if they are too powerful for me I will not have fun. Either way the points will be short and the games will be quick against an attacker so, that is not as fun. Which means I would rather play games against a Chopper or an Allrounder than an attacker. But for me the funnest thing is to hit and rally against a good chopper or a defender with long pips or anti spin who blocks well. Looping against underspin is fun and I improve my skills more against that than against anything else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
my choice is both allrounder and defender. Allrounder because you play all kind of shots, powerloops, slow loops, blocks and when you are pushed back it would be nice to have a chop defense.

Im an allrounder myself but when I have to defend far away from the table I start lobbing but im not good at it, so it would be nice to chop like joo so the oponent has to loop with lots of spin and then I would just counter loop it down the line!!! :p (in my dreams)