Interview Showdown! Read article before Voting!

Who will get their Interview First?

• Dan Ives (TTDaily) - Timo Boll

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Matt Hetherington (Blog) - Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
says Well, after a lengthy leave of absence due to what can...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Me (Matt Hetherington) and Dan Ives are going head to head in a challenge!

In our most recent conversation I challenged Dan to pick one player he would love to interview within reachable potential (ie not Chinese basically lol), he chose Timo Boll. In response to his selection I decided to be fair I would also nominate a top 10 player and chose Vladimir Samsonov.

SO who do you think will get the interview first? The multitalented TableTennisDaily Administrator Dan Ives or me, the sneaky interviewer at http://www.matthetherington.blogspot.com

PLEASE NOTE: We are both starting with no leads or prior work following an interview, so starting from scratch!

logo.png

VS

Mattjpg.jpg

VOTE NOW

timo_boll_22_12_08_large.jpg
vladimirsamsonov.jpg

Timo Boll - Photo by Zhao Weizhen
Vladimir Samsonov - Photo by Ghetty images

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Haha I have no idea who would be first, but really if u both manage to get interviews with these players I bow down to you more than I already did haha. This sort of things definitely add great value to the TTD site and for Matt his blog as well of course! Go for it :D

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Lol and in the morning Dan is in the lead. hah i see, people want an interview with Timo so they are voting for Dan! I knew it :D lol Well people let me tell you something, I want the interview with Timo too. And Dan WILL get it no matter what, BUT I will get my interview first ;) hehe

Reactions: ttmonster