J.Rosskopf Serve Clinic WVC 2018(how to practice service and diss on EmratThich)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

My favourite part is 8:25 when some EMT stan ask about superextra tutorial how to flicks like ZJK and use right knee (if you right handed) when you bend down and you place your weight on right foot and try adds ultraspin/speed moving your wrist and German Legend responds him "which chinese players teach you dis" :D:D
This is great information how EMT stans should calm down and find better person to listen.

Reactions: bobpuls and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
I am definitely not exactly what you'd call a ERT fan... but the part you're referencing is merely a confusion in the question because Rosskopf is a lefty. He demonstrates with his RH and is like 'o yeah'. Plenty of circumstances which give you the feeling what ERT says is sometimes unfounded at least coming from him, but this isn't one of them.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

My favourite part is 8:25 when some EMT stan ask about superextra tutorial how to flicks like ZJK and use right knee (if you right handed) when you bend down and you place your weight on right foot and try adds ultraspin/speed moving your wrist and German Legend responds him "which chinese players teach you dis" :D:D
This is great information how EMT stans should calm down and find better person to listen.

Hahaha.

Nice catch, Konrad. Very insightful. Glad Rossi allowed this to be recorded.
Excellent!
[Emoji2]

This user has no status.
Yeah, videos like these featuring famous coaches are always super helpful. There is another thread with many videos featuring coaches from CNT, giving TT tips to amateur players in China. Coach Li Sun's advice on BH and FH looping is a game changer for me. I wish I can find that thread again.