Looking for a Speed based Rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Bryce Highspeed is a good speed based rubber. It's the fastest from Butterfly. Even faster than Tenergy 64 but has less spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Mantra H is really fast. I’ve only tried a couple of times on a Viscaria and it was probably the most difficult rubber that I’ve ever tried due to the speed. Quite durable according to one of my training partners who switched from T05 to Mantra 6 months ago due to the cost difference (his Swedish ranking is 1700 which probably is 2100-2200 in USATT terms).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
If you never make spin yourself and always flathit Maybe you can try short pimple as We discussed before But if you block more i find it easier to Do with an inverted.

I think that if you play close to the table you want ro have an hard stiff blade with hard rubber so the ball leaves your racket fast, direct with low arc to give the opponent less time to react and a faster ball to handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Donic Coppa x1 turbo, butterfly bruce highspeed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Inexpensive: Palio AK47 Red.
Not a ton of grip for spin, but blisteringly fast on a carbon blade I made with Koto outer, ALC, and Spruce medial plies.

More expensive (and ones I have lots of experience with): Omega V Tour, MXP
I'm sure there are faster, but these are the fastest I've tried personally in recent history.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Inexpensive: Palio AK47 Red.
Not a ton of grip for spin, but blisteringly fast on a carbon blade I made with Koto outer, ALC, and Spruce medial plies.

More expensive (and ones I have lots of experience with): Omega V Tour, MXP
I'm sure there are faster, but these are the fastest I've tried personally in recent history.

Agree.
On a budget the AK47 Red will give a lot of speed combined with exaggerated spin-insensitivity, but at the cost of being able to generate less spin because the topsheets are... Well that's what they're like.
That said, it's not 'unspinny'. You can do a great ghost serve with it. But the ball leaves the rubber very fast with these rubbers. No 'bite' like in most euro/jap rubbers.
Also it's incredible for blocks for the same reason. Just put the bat there and your block will be fast and on the table, no need for extreme precision in angle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Fastarc S-1 is very good, and extremely easy to play.
How good is he (assuming this is for someone else?), and does he need a hard sponge? If the aim is consistency and fast balls even on moderate shots, I think it is excellent and still allows for about anything else. Grip could be a little higher, but that also means low spin-sensitivity. Really the only issue could be counter-looping away from the table, which is still easy to do but leads to bottoming out on hard shots. Not many people at club level for whom that'd consistently be an issue, but you know better here.