Looking for: H3 NEO National or Provincial

says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
Jan 2012
Sorry, haven't came back for a few days... :eek:

Yeah I know about ttnpp and the likes. I'm getting from a member of a forum a 38° Provincial H3 neo to replace my 37°. I will boost it with Haifu Oil substitut. Can't wait to try the combination.

Cje: I was mostly looking, when I created the topic, to get a blue sponge H3 neo. Sometimes people buy a few sheets in bulk, and sell half or whatever to forum members but cheaper than prott. It would have been great...

Yes RicharD, I know in France there's no chance to get H3 neo Prov or Nat. In my club almost anybody knows about Hurricane 3, and nobody knows about Provincial & National versions ! (I live in Paris though..)
Yep I've read that a few times about TG3 #21 needing to be used with speed glue or booster. But in a way, all Hurricane 2/3 aren't supposed to be used "bare". Not single one player in Provincial team and of course CNT use H3 / H3 neo without either Blue Whale 2 or Dianchi/Haifu oil (even in training I meant)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
TG3 BlueSponge is spinner than TG3 NEO ?
Please help me. I'm confused in choosing between them.

Jan 2012
There's a post* about which one is spinnier or faster between all the popular DHS rubbers somewhere on the forum. But in my opinion, they're all pretty much spinny, and anywhow it's you who use the spin capacity of the rubber, and everyone of them gives you enough spin capacity to trouble your oponent.

The blue sponge is softer, so as the ball penetrates deeper into the rubber, it makes it easier to create spin, and it is also faster (not very much) than the orange sponge.

* I think it's from RicharD (?)