Moon 12 Blue on sale!

This user has no status.
Is that rubber for BH?
You could play this rubber fine on fh as a total newby in this sport. But the moment you have the basics down and you are able to put some force behind your fh topspin this rubber wont give the needed support anymore imo.

Therefore i would say the rubber is better suited for bh.

Reactions: baynhanh145
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
A seller said the high hardness version might be Chinese 40d. But that seems too hard and too big of a jump from the 45d medium hard.
Ask the seller what hardness is medium hard. Maybe he'll say it's like 39 . Different hardness scales everywhere

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
IMG_20230907_082307.jpg

Nobody told me this beautiful rubber comes with this adorable sheet protector!

I love both the blue color and the cute protector!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
View attachment 26595

Nobody told me this beautiful rubber comes with this adorable sheet protector!

I love both the blue color and the cute protector!
This must be new. I bought Moon Blue about 6 months ago and it came with the ugly Yinhe "planets-themed" protector sheet.

I'm really hoping I get this ridiculous blue bear instead lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Look good, how is it play? If it plays OK without boost, I would like buy some for the community center .
I will test it tonight and let you know. But the topsheet is grippy like Vega, and just by bouncing it, it seems like it is at least as bouncy as Vega or D09c. Right now I have D09c on the other side, and they seem to be bouncing about the same height.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I've had two sessions of Blue 12 on my BH on a Xiom TMXi now. I usually use FastArc C-1 on BH. I like the early results. Yes, it's a bit slower than the C-1 but not a huge difference. Good grip on the ball. Excellent for blocking. For the price it's a great deal. And it's Blue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I've had two sessions of Blue 12 on my BH on a Xiom TMXi now. I usually use FastArc C-1 on BH. I like the early results. Yes, it's a bit slower than the C-1 but not a huge difference. Good grip on the ball. Excellent for blocking. For the price it's a great deal. And it's Blue.
Blue +1
Low price +1
Blue bear +1
Decent catapult. I have the following rubbers glued onto blades now, D09c, Rasanter R47, boosted G09c, Boosted Rhyzen ZGR, and Stiga Dragon Grip. Moon 12 seems to catapult slightly less than the R47, but about equal to the other ones.

Reactions: TIME
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Blue +1
Low price +1
Blue bear +1
Decent catapult. I have the following rubbers glued onto blades now, D09c, Rasanter R47, boosted G09c, Boosted Rhyzen ZGR, and Stiga Dragon Grip. Moon 12 seems to catapult slightly less than the R47, but about equal to the other ones.
How bounce is it? Easy go thru to the blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
How bounce is it? Easy go thru to the blade?
I don't really understand what you mean by "go thru to the blade". I have the H- version, which seems like it is about 53d on ESN scale. So there is quite a bit of resistance when you push down on it. I chose this one because I thought it would boost up better if I wanted to make more catapult.

It is medium bounce. Like I said, when I just drop the ball onto the rubber, it seems like Moon 12 bounces less than R47, bounces about equal to D09c and Stiga DragonGrip.

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I don't really understand what you mean by "go thru to the blade". I have the H- version, which seems like it is about 53d on ESN scale. So there is quite a bit of resistance when you push down on it. I chose this one because I thought it would boost up better if I wanted to make more catapult.

It is medium bounce. Like I said, when I just drop the ball onto the rubber, it seems like Moon 12 bounces less than R47, bounces about equal to D09c and Stiga DragonGrip.
could you compare moon blue to rxton 3 blue? very different?