Not open for further replies.

MGL

This user has no status.

MGL

This user has no status.
Apr 2012
What it your favourite movie ?
I liked the lords of the rings trilogy.:cool:

says If you are thinking of posting a visitor's message here...
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I guess, one of the entertaining things about seeing a thread that was started 6 years ago and has been dead for 4 years is, seeing and remembering the members who were around back then and wondering what may have happened to them.

But why on earth would someone necromance this thread? :)

The Green Mile

donaldgunde, I want some answers. Why? Why are you making all those posts about music and movies on a TT site? Or are you simply a bot?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I guess, one of the entertaining things about seeing a thread that was started 6 years ago and has been dead for 4 years is, seeing and remembering the members who were around back then and wondering what may have happened to them.

But why on earth would someone necromance this thread? :)

Someone? Well, it was revived by donaldgunde, who/which is a bot/spammer. Don't know why they occasionally pick yearold threads...
Anyway, I vote for Leon - The Professional. Highly recommended. Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, Gary Oldman...and Carl: It plays in New York City...:)

Edit: Just saw that you're already onto him/it...

Last edited:
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Someone? Well, it was revived by donaldgunde, who/which is a bot/spammer. Don't know why they occasionally pick yearold threads...
Anyway, I vote for Leon - The Professional. Highly recommended. Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, Gary Oldman...and Carl: It plays in New York City...:)

Edit: Just saw that you're already onto him/it...

The thing is, one of his his posts had been edited. Or I would have deleted them all already. I have never seen a bot that wrote a post and then edited it.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The thing is, one of his his posts had been edited. Or I would have deleted them all already. I have never seen a bot that wrote a post and then edited it.

That'd be indeed a little odd for a regular bot. But still, his intentions are pretty obvious. You are very polite and lenient, I have to say. As a mod I would have deleted every one of his posts and his account no questions asked...

Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That'd be indeed a little odd for a regular bot. But still, his intentions are pretty obvious. You are very polite and lenient, I have to say. As a mod I would have deleted every one of his posts and his account no questions asked...

He actually responded to my question in a the other thread. But Dan beat me to deleting and deleted everything from him.

It is more that I actually like to play with my food like a cat.

Do you remember what I did to Burnt Man before I banned him? I spent 12 hours simply deleting every post he made as he was accusing me of censoring him and being unfair and didn't seem to realize he was already banned but I kind of figured, since he had tortured the forum for so many months, I might as well get him good and riled up before I pulled the plug.

I wanted to read that reply and see if I could play with this guy. :) I am not in a rush to ban a human I know I am going to ban. :)

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Might not be a bot, but a real human who tries to get post count to 5 to gain link-posting privileges. Could still be a spammer in the end, though.

That is indeed what it was.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
He actually responded to my question in a the other thread. But Dan beat me to deleting and deleted everything from him.

It is more that I actually like to play with my food like a cat.

Do you remember what I did to Burnt Man before I banned him? I spent 12 hours simply deleting every post he made as he was accusing me of censoring him and being unfair and didn't seem to realize he was already banned but I kind of figured, since he had tortured the forum for so many months, I might as well get him good and riled up before I pulled the plug.

I wanted to read that reply and see if I could play with this guy. :) I am not in a rush to ban a human I know I am going to ban. :)

Man, you are one cunning (and patient) mod...;)

Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Man, you are one cunning (and patient) mod...;)

Now, Dan, on the other hand....:) hahaha. No nonsense.

But I really did get a kick out of causing that old guy's blood pressure to rise. Every time he would post a long tirade about fairness and how I was censoring his opinions, I would wait a bit so that, at least some people saw it. Then delete and write a post about how nice it was that the forum had been so calm and quite that day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.