New Playboy Video with Soo Leon Lee!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Table Tennis star Soo Leon Lee has just given table tennis more sex appeal than ever!

Watch Soo Yeon Lee serve up the sexy. Is this the hottest table tennis video of all time?

Video removed due to some posters expressed reservations in regards to this content. We do have a very large number of kids on this website. On review I think its best we remove the video. For those adults who wish to watch it the video can be found on the playboy website.

Reactions: Butt Stallion
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Careful Dan, we got some kids on the forum haha

Why is this stupid? I think Soo Yeon Lee has done a great deal in promoting table tennis.
Remember that she is a "2nd tier" celebrity/model in USA. So maybe this video does indeed help TT in some way.

Remember, TT is seen as a "garage" sport, and played by very unfit people - big belly etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Careful Dan, we got some kids on the forum haha

Why is this stupid? I think Soo Yeon Lee has done a great deal in promoting table tennis.
Remember that she is a "2nd tier" celebrity/model in USA. So maybe this video does indeed help TT in some way.

Remember, TT is seen as a "garage" sport, and played by very unfit people - big belly etc

This was my concern, but I think as you say because she is a 2nd tier celeb it will distribute around the TT circuit and many other places naturally anyways as she is promoting the sport. She seems to be getting a lot of celebs involved in table tennis. This will only increase the sport popularity in the long run I think.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This was my concern, but I think as you say because she is a 2nd tier celeb it will distribute around the TT circuit and many other places naturally anyways as she is promoting the sport. She seems to be getting a lot of celebs involved in table tennis. This will only increase the sport popularity in the long run I think.

Kid watching playboy video
Mom walks in and &%^*&%^*&@%@%$@
Kid says - it is a table tennis forum video
Mom gets Dan's contact number
hehehehe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
lol jokes aside

Yeah, I think she will create some buzz.
It would be nice if playboy included some "proper" video of her playing.
But never the less, she has appeared in my tv shows already, and it does say she is a table tennis champion too

Maybe more guys will follow her, and when they do, they also follow table tennis

We need more female table tennis players, and we defiantly need more tt hotties

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
..to me, LSW is hot enough ;)

And what did LSW do to promote TT to the non TT public?
We need more TT players to become models/actoress just like SYL
But then again, female TT is so tiny, even in this forum, we don't talk much about the women's part of tournament - whether it is world tours, world champs, continental champs or olympics

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
And what did LSW do to promote TT to the non TT public?
We need more TT players to become models/actoress just like SYL
But then again, female TT is so tiny, even in this forum, we don't talk much about the women's part of tournament - weather it is world tours, world champs, continental champs or olympics

Well I have no idea about the table tennis promotion in China.
I guess, they dont really need to promote TT in there.
And to promote TT outside china? I dont think that any no-player would be interested in any table tennis promotion made by some small yellow chinese people.
I am not trying to be rasistic, I am trying to be realistic.
I think they cannot promote it any way.
Its a job for the rest of the WORLD ..

This user has no status.
Table Tennis star Soo Leon Lee has just given table tennis more sex appeal than ever!

Watch Soo Yeon Lee serve up the sexy. Is this the hottest table tennis video of all time?

Video: http://www.playboy.com/vide…/table-tennis-champ-soo-yeon-lee

<script height="351px" width="624px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=9nb29ocTq2wnKLQNNX6R6Ux0qH12RZB5&pbid=3fb9ae8bc2074ccb9b530f384f74a6f5"></script>
WHAT??!!?? How messed up do you get?! There are children on this website you know.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well I have no idea about the table tennis promotion in China.
I guess, they dont really need to promote TT in there.
And to promote TT outside china? I dont think that any no-player would be interested in any table tennis promotion made by some small yellow chinese people.
I am not trying to be rasistic, I am trying to be realistic.
I think they cannot promote it any way.
Its a job for the rest of the WORLD ..

Well, I didn't talk about promotion in China, you don't need to promote TT in China....

Soo Yeon Lee is also some small yellow people, not Chinese, but Korean,

However, she is pretty famous, i'm sure more famous than CNT womens team in USA.
"television and modeling careers with guest appearances on The Jay Leno Show, the Entourage television series, ESPN, CBS, NBA TV, and MTV"
I also saw her on Ellen Show
"As a fashion model, she has graced the pages of Vanity Fair, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Interview Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, and has appeared in print and television ads for Nike, K-Swiss’ world campaign, Asics, McDonald’s, and Red Bull, among others"

Check out some of her other videos: http://www.sooyeonlee.com/videos/tv-commercial-modeling/

This user has no status.
I dont think that there is anything NOT FOR CHILDREN in that video anyways..
Maybe, but if they didn't want to watch stuff like that (to save the purity of their minds for marriage for example) and watched it not knowing what it was, then you would be taking away their innocence and I think that that is one of the most sad things that can happen to children.