New rubbers and Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
Hey so I am a fairly offensive player who likes to do the occasional chops and blocks and need a recommendation on some new rubbers and a new blade. At the moment I use DHS Hurricane 8 which has suited me well as it has a lot of speed and power for my FH, for my BH I use tenergy 05 hard as I get a lot of speed and spin. I use a Palio blast which was taken from a beginner bat- it has a lot of control and has helped me improve my technique but recently it is very slow and I can’t feel it like i used to. My playing style is heavy spin and speed and i like to loop kill. I prefer harder or thicker rubber and The main specification point for me for rubber and blades is that they should have good feeling. Sorry if this is so wordy it is my first thread, but to sum up I’m looking for a FH and BH rubber that are hard and your can get a lot of feeling from and a blade that is similiar.
Sorry if the English is bad- not my first language.
Thanks!

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
If you have been playing with rubbers that suited your game, you shouldn't really change unless you want to try out something else. If you are an offensive type who like spinning, something like a DHS might be good for you. To be honest, I rather trust Butterfly, more precisely the Tenergy series. In my modest opinion, if you get a Dignics 09C for you FH and stick to the 05 Hard on your BH, you might be just fine. As for the blade, no idea.

But others will have better ideas I'm sure.