Nittaku Genextion VS Nuzn 55 VS Tenergy 05

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm not really the most experienced in equipment and i would like to get a new racket. I chose the Nittaku S-series S-CZ as the blade. What do you guys think i should get as the rubbers? (It has to be one of the three i mentioned in the title.)
Nuzn 55 for fh, Genextion for bh.

Tenergy 05 is a semi soft bouncy and fast rubber which is a night mare in the short game. STAY AWAY unless you are really confident…
If you are in between average and advanced I would recommend Tibhar Hybrid MK.

Cheers
L-zr

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Get 2 T05. It still holds its own against the new ESN rubbers and should be about the same price as or a bit cheaper than the other two and you can still resell it if you don't like it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
I can only sort of speak for Genextion, but that one is pretty damn fast. From what I've read just now, the S-CZ is apparently a bit slower than the Eto Blade, so that might help out a bit, but I personally find myself overshooting quite often, especially on the forehand. It is viable on backhand, but for forehand you do need to be very confident in your ability to handle speed. Spin and the rest are good, it is a good rubber, just a bit fast for me. Mind you I do have a minor case of major skill issue, therefore I'm not the best reviewer, so you can take it with a grain of salt. I don't know how it is where you're at, but all Tenergy rubbers are around almost 4/5ths of the price here, too.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Advising a 55 degree brick to someone, you don’t know his playing style, level, skills, etc, is really questionable. Everything beyond 50 degree is really only for veeeery good players with proper technique and movement and both sided topspin

Reactions: jk1980
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Anyway, the right questions would be: what is your personal level? What is your playing style? Which equipment do you currently play with? What are you missing with your current equipment? What are you struggling with?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
What is your playing style? Which equipment do you currently play with? What are you missing with your current equipment? What are you struggling with?
Yes, even under the preconditions given, at least a better suggestion which of the three for which side of the racket would be possible. If R50 both sides is still current, maybe the same rubber for both sides again?

For me, the restriction to three rubbers on an already chosen blade is ok, and otherwise as we all know the suggestions will be very broad, from all points of personal viewpoints and experiences.

But just a little more info as for what you expect from your choices would help spend the money more purposeful.