Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I have been playing with the stuor lin yun ju blade and I think I might switch to that for an up coming tournament.
Tried it in competition last Saturday and been Training with it for more than a week.
It feels really good and surprisingly, I play better.
Makes me feel like a right Hand Version of lin.

Can recommend that for EJ, if anyone is interested!

This user has no status.
Long_V_Stuor.jpg

729_blooms.jpg

BlackFriday pickup from Aliexpress
- Handmade Long V from Stuor
- 729 Bloom Power and Arc

This user has no status.
I have to admit its a little strange for me to see such a fancy lens, on the classical black/brown Stiga handle design
Both blades have 2 metal lenses on them, 1 in the handle and 1 on the bottom of the blade. The finish of the blade is very nice. Good craftsmanship. very impressed with them

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Oh, D05 for 70??? Why didn't i see that before i order that H3, well anyway, i will put it on DHS blade so H3 will suit anyway, D05 for future if the offer is still there or coming back again.
I guess for you it was gonna be even cheaper since you are from UAE...... On the other hand it isn't quite clear if the whole operation would be possible since Dandoy is the official Butterfly distribution around here and we know that there are restrictions for selling in different regions...🤔

This user has no status.
I guess for you it was gonna be even cheaper since you are from UAE...... On the other hand it isn't quite clear if the whole operation would be possible since Dandoy is the official Butterfly distribution around here and we know that there are restrictions for selling in different regions...🤔
Each country has its distributor. Dandy doesn't ship butterfly to Italy in example. You must use local distributor that is pretty bad in terms of offers, shipment and payment options. That is a shame because I would go Butterfly but I'm boycotting the local distributor due to the uncompetitive approach it has.

Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
What is the handle like on these Stuor blades? Are they all as thin as typical chinese/japanese handles? For example, I consider Nittaku Acoustic handle as too thin, as well as Long 3/5 handle.
I've got the Stuor Long-V and Viscaria clone and both handles are similar to regular handles I've tried out. I'd say the Long-V clone handle is a tad larger than average (whole blade is) and the Viscaria clone handle is average sizes but has a more square shape.

Reactions: P1ngP0ng3r