Speed glue and old rubbers for fun, thickness?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi, I’m going to order speed glue and Yasaka Mark V rubbers, but I don’t know what thickness to take. I’m an offensive/allround player. Please recommend a thickness. Thanks.
I guess 2.0 is ok
Hi guys, I wanted to test out some old glue and rubbers for fun. I don’t remember what thickness pros used in the 2000’s when it was still legal. Suggestions?

Are you two the same person or is it just coincidence that two people from the same country have the same exact question within minutes of each other?

This user has no status.
Are you two the same person or is it just coincidence that two people from the same country have the same exact question within minutes of each other?
oops it seems I had another account and I forgot to log out. I posted this with my phone and the other with my pc, I wondered why I didn’t see my account name and post on my phone and thought it didn’t go trough.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
oops it seems I had another account and I forgot to log out. I posted this with my phone and the other with my pc, I wondered why I didn’t see my account name and post on my phone and thought it didn’t go trough.
So, if both of these are you: AM I BANNING THE OLDER ACCOUNT OR THE ACCOUNT WITH ONLY 4 POSTS.

YOU CANNOT HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh, dont ban this account. And chill dude it’s not that deep.
So, do you want me to remove the new account and leave this one? It is one or the other. You can't have both.

I am chill. I am not going to blame you or hold it against you. You just can't have two accounts.

If you were locked out of your old account, it would be different. But if you are logging into two different accounts, then you have to choose one.

This user has no status.
So, do you want me to remove the new account and leave this one? It is one or the other. You can't have both.

I am chill. I am not going to blame you or hold it against you. You just can't have two accounts.

If you were locked out of your old account, it would be different. But if you are logging into two different accounts, then you have to choose one.
Yes ban the other one but not this.