Tabletennis 11 stock up on Inventory: Butterfly Viscaria ST

Hello, everybody.

Does anyone know how often T11 stock up on Viscaria ST? I want a Viscaria St of 89-91 g, but only there are of 81-84 g.

Thanks you so much in advance.

Why don’t you contact them? They are quick to reply regarding inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hello, everybody.

Does anyone know how often T11 stock up on Viscaria ST? I want a Viscaria St of 89-91 g, but only there are of 81-84 g.

You can't buy Butterfly products from TT11 if you don't live in Estonia (their Butterfly distribution region), I believe. That may be why you haven't gotten a response. They may not ship to you.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
Nothing to do with table tennis 11 but a local shop here had 5 ST handle viscarias and none were over 83g. Almost all were 83g. Seems the new production process is making lighter blades.

I think only tt11 can answer that question of restocking.

I believe tt11 can now sell butterfly products to most countries
, but they are not available for volume discounts.

Hello, everybody.

Just Curious how you know:
“only there are of 81-84 g.” Are you able to see it on TT11 website? I only ask because they don’t sell butterfly products to USA. Also we (USA customers) aren’t able to see butterfly products from website since they don’t sell to USA customers. As mentioned before they may not even sell to your country. In any case, if you are looking for a desired weight for ST VISCARIA, you’re best option is to contact BUTTERFLY directly IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Just Curious how you know:
“only there are of 81-84 g.” Are you able to see it on TT11 website? I only ask because they don’t sell butterfly products to USA. Also we (USA customers) aren’t able to see butterfly products from website since they don’t sell to USA customers. As mentioned before they may not even sell to your country. In any case, if you are looking for a desired weight for ST VISCARIA, you’re best option is to contact BUTTERFLY directly IMO.

Some countries if can buy butterfly products, but not all. For example, in Colombia you can buy it except butterfly rubbers.