Tibhar Hybrid Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
If anyone has tried all of these three rubbers give me a quick comparison with all the pros and cons of each one of them?
-Tibhar Hybrid K1 european version
-Tibhar Hybrid K2
-Tibhar Hybrid K3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Here is some background info:

mytt: Tibhar K Variants : feedback on versions?

mytt: Review for Tibhar Hybrid K1 Pro?
mytt: Tibhar Hybrid K1
mytt: Joola Golden Tango PS
mytt: Tibhar Hybrid K3
dku51: What is the difference between Tibhar Gold K2 Pro and ordinary K2 sets of glue trial evaluation: Classic and then upgraded-Dongku Mall
ttd: Tihbar K2 review: Hurricane 3 subs with similar feeling, more speed and no boosting

I've been using Tibhar Hybrid rubbers since 2018. Used K1 Pro for about a year, then switched to K2, a year ago tried K3 for one practice session, and about a week ago switched to K2 Pro. Never used K1 Euro version.

You'll probably find detailed answers you're looking for in the above links but here is a very quick TLDR:

K1 Pro - less tacky than H3N, largeish pores, factory boosted, etc
K2 - closest to H3N, properly tacky, fine-pored hard sponge, etc
K2 Pro - less tacky than K2, more tacky than K3, fine-pored hard sponge, faster than K2 but nor as fast as K3.
K3 - very little tack, largeish pored sponge, very fast compared to H2N or K2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I've been using Tibhar Hybrid rubbers since 2018. Used K1 Pro for about a year, then switched to K2, a year ago tried K3 for one practice session, and about a week ago switched to K2 Pro. Never used K1 Euro version.

You'll probably find detailed answers you're looking for in the above links but here is a very quick TLDR:

K2 Pro - less tacky than K2, more tacky than K3, fine-pored hard sponge, faster than K2 but nor as fast as K3.
Where do you get the K2 (both versions) from?

This user has no status.
Here is some background info:

mytt: Tibhar K Variants : feedback on versions?
mytt: Review for Tibhar Hybrid K1 Pro?
mytt: Tibhar Hybrid K1
mytt: Joola Golden Tango PS
mytt: Tibhar Hybrid K3
dku51: What is the difference between Tibhar Gold K2 Pro and ordinary K2 sets of glue trial evaluation: Classic and then upgraded-Dongku Mall
ttd: Tihbar K2 review: Hurricane 3 subs with similar feeling, more speed and no boosting

He kinda did🤔

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Saw the k2 pro at ttnpp but nowhere else so far.

The k2 can be found from various shops on aliexpress.
And i can second vvk1 experience with the k2. Havnt played the other rubbers.

Prott has both K2 and K2 pro. I think K2 is a super good rubber, and for like 28 american freedom dollars (at prott) it's a steal. Sometimes I still take out my 2+ year old totally beaten K2 and am just amazed how great it is. It's light, durable as hell, requires no boost, doesn't shrink like many ESN rubber, it's very similar to a boosted H3 just it has less spin. But I would argue it is much better for fast attack than a boosted H3 blue sponge.

This user has no status.

Prott has both K2 and K2 pro. I think K2 is a super good rubber, and for like 28 american freedom dollars (at prott) it's a steal. Sometimes I still take out my 2+ year old totally beaten K2 and am just amazed how great it is. It's light, durable as hell, requires no boost, doesn't shrink like many ESN rubber, it's very similar to a boosted H3 just it has less spin. But I would argue it is much better for fast attack than a boosted H3 blue sponge.

Totally agree, though i would say it extremely depends on how hard you boost the H3. Mines are usually just boosted with 1-2 layers and my H3s were overall more controlled with a higher up arc than the K2.
With the K2 i was usually roughly around the edges of the other side of the table which is great in training and in matches where you play at home. But if play somewhere else with different balls, like the crap Andro 3S for example all of those shots go over the table because it lacks the spin to bring it down in time...
That was one of the reason i went back to Big Dipper 2 (boosted)/Loki Arthur China, although i definitly wished to stay with K2 because it is a really well ballanced and high quality rubber for your money.