Trying to buy Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin in the penhold grip

Hello!

I had the opportunity to try out somebody's Stiga Dynasty Carbon cpen racket and I absolutely fell in love with it. I would've never considered spending $200+ on a blade, but here I am. Since the blade itself currently costs $150 more than the setup I'm currently using, I figured that I would spend the extra money to get the Xu Xin version since I am a big fan of him, and the blue badge is the blade he uses and the Dynasty was designed for him specifically.

There's one problem. I can't find the Xu Xin version with the penhold grip anywhere online. I have no problem finding the shakehand version of the blade though (which is strange since he plays penhold, you'd think that there would be more penhold blades available). I have a spoiler below with some stores that I've checked.

I've scoured the internet, but to no avail, and I am going to need some help to find it. If anybody out there can find the Xu Xin Dynasty in the penhold grip, please let me know!

Some others that I'm probably forgetting

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

The Xu Xin Edition of this blade is not available anymore, but the normal Stiga Dynasty Carbon Penhold blade is available. It has the exact same performance since it has the same wood and carbon composition, it just doesn't have the Xu Xin badge and signature.

Here we go, copy paste on the phone is messy sometimes.

But if you really want the Xu Xin version, there are some collectors editions for sale on TaoBao, that’s the ones that comes in a wood box. Or there’s the Xu Xin person Pro edition which costs a lot more.

Last edited:
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Hi, Its being sold here below. Check their sale prices on some of the other blades. Some half price Carbonado's offered in Penhold! I think they are reliable - a friend of mine buys from them regularly. Good Luck.....

Here we go, copy paste on the phone is messy sometimes.

But if you really want the Xu Xin version, there are some collectors editions for sale on TaoBao, that’s the ones that comes in a wood box. Or there’s the Xu Xin person Pro edition which costs a lot more.
That's not good to hear! Do you think that message is only for revspin.net? Or For the blade in general?

I just checked lazada, the XX edition went out of stock, it was in stock last month :eek:

I also found a topic with XX penhold for sell here https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/sell-used-penhold-blades.27929/

Why is it out of stock everywhere :(

I'd like to purchase new if I can. I'm particular about how the wings are sanded. The blade also comes with rubbers attached and I know that this blade splinters easily. I'd like to purchase the blade so that way I can seal it before attaching rubbers to it.

Hi, Its being sold here below. Check their sale prices on some of the other blades. Some half price Carbonado's offered in Penhold! I think they are reliable - a friend of mine buys from them regularly. Good Luck.....
How did I miss this!? I've never heard of this site, does anybody know if it's safe/legit?

Want to hear a few replies before I pull the trigger

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
That's not good to hear! Do you think that message is only for revspin.net? Or For the blade in general?

I'd like to purchase new if I can. I'm particular about how the wings are sanded. The blade also comes with rubbers attached and I know that this blade splinters easily. I'd like to purchase the blade so that way I can seal it before attaching rubbers to it.

I think it’s for everywhere, usually you can find all kinds of stuff on TaoBao, but if TaoBao is running out of stock then it’s probably Stiga discontinued it, or have very limited production of it.

I think it’s for everywhere, usually you can find all kinds of stuff on TaoBao, but if TaoBao is running out of stock then it’s probably Stiga discontinued it, or have very limited production of it.
Somebody liked one from pingpongonline.com. Have you bought anything from this site? Do you know if it's safe/legit?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Penholder XX Edition has been discontinued
Master and Classic is still in production.
Penholder normal Dynasty Carbon is still in production.

Its been like this since 2021.
What you see in the market would be "old stock".

Penholder XX Edition has been discontinued
Master and Classic is still in production.
Penholder normal Dynasty Carbon is still in production.

Its been like this since 2021.
What you see in the market would be "old stock".
Strange, you'd think it would be the other way around and they would discontinue the Master and Classic but keep the penhold ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pingpong online is a long time site, I've bought from there, it says penhold is in stock.
That's good to hear, I'll probably buy from them

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Strange, you'd think it would be the other way around and they would discontinue the Master and Classic but keep the penhold ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Penhold market is very very small
even in the likes of the biggest penhold market in the world - China

Reactions: hclnnkhg
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews

easy to splinter, I'd suggest apply 1 layer of protection before gluing

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023

This site claims to have a few Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin blue label edition CPEN in stock.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews

I guess because Xu Xin retired his contract with Stiga ended. So they’re probably not allowed to sell the XX version any longer.