TTD reaches audience of 1 million

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm and has now reached a stepping stone in Table Tennis! The video has gone viral and has just hit a staggering 1 million (1000.000) views! Many main stream TV stations have broadcasted the video with EPSN contacting me to publish the video! The fascinating achievement about this video during Christmas is that many non table tennis viewers viewed this video! Lets hope the video has made the sport more attractive and will get people interested!

1million.jpg

Photo above taken from youtube. Youtube is the second biggest search engine on the internet! If you type table tennis into the search, this video displays in the top 5! All this has happened in just less then 4 weeks!

Click here for all the amazing newspaper companies, websites and even TV stations that posted our video!

Watch the video here!

We will be releasing some new competitions shortly to kick start the 2012 season!
Stay tuned!

Thanks for all your amazing support.
Enjoy TT

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Wow, I bet you didn't expect this at all, did you Dan? Not bad for a guy squeezed for time between his studies and interviews amongst other stuff, and lost his touch in editing videos (well, that's what he said).

It came out rather good, don't you think? hehehe Tremendous!!, that's all I can utter at the moment mate.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow, I bet you didn't expect this at all, did you Dan? Not bad for a guy squeezed for time between his studies and interviews amongst other stuff, and lost his touch in editing videos (well, that's what he said).

It came out rather good, don't you think? hehehe Tremendous!!, that's all I can utter at the moment mate.

Haha so true Azlan! It is so hard for me right now studying and trying to get a first honors and doing my best in maintaining this wonderful site.

Lol that was how I quote it... 'Hope you like it guys i am a bit rusty aha!'

I am so happy its took of the way it has done! Fantastic to see. I remember waking up the next morning having made the vid and saw 20.000 views and thought wow the table tennis communoty really like this one. Next day it was on 120.000 views. So then I thought something isn't right here lol. It wasn't until Mezmer said it was featured on the sun and other websites until I realised what had happened! Crazy times!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just think Dan, 118 more members and it will be time to test your laptop's stamina again for another team TTDaily video. Congrats mate, committment, innovation and hard work to the site from you has made it what it is today :)

Thanks Matt! You are no different bro, your amazing work has helped this site and your blog :). Haha we are thinking on the same lines again! I have noticed that, time to prepare myself for hell! I will have to gather new content of members... I will make it better then ever!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Table Tennis Daily gone viral. I like it. Over 1,000,000 views of the video.

You have to love it.

Okay, now I am in trouble. Mr RicharD is going to make a comment that, to be considered viral it has to hit 1,000,000 within one week. :) Table Tennis Daily goes viral. :) Wait, I said it again.

It is great that this video went over 1,000,000. It makes sense to me. It has something that is interesting, even to people who are not really knowledgeable or interested in table tennis. Those are some spectacular rallies and shots. Anyone can see that even if they don't understand what they are seeing. :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
Table Tennis Daily gone viral. I like it. Over 1,000,000 views of the video.

You have to love it.

Okay, now I am in trouble. Mr RicharD is going to make a comment that, to be considered viral it has to hit 1,000,000 within one week. :) Table Tennis Daily goes viral. :) Wait, I said it again.

It is great that this video went over 1,000,000. It makes sense to me. It has something that is interesting, even to people who are not really knowledgeable or interested in table tennis. Those are some spectacular rallies and shots. Anyone can see that even if they don't understand what they are seeing. :)

Thanks so much for the support Carl! I am really glad you like the video and so does many other table tennis and non table tennis players out there :). I hope more videos like these can go viral in the future in-order to widen the awareness of our beloved sport! Thanks for all the amazing contributions you have done for Table Tennis and for TTD Carl.

Haha you said it! :) Viral!!

Congrats. :)

Thanks Steven!

Yay it's Viral!!! Seriously Dan it's amazing what you've done here. Hopefully I'll get to meet up with you over some Olympic TT and a nice beverage. Seriously I love your vids and music choices as well as this community.

Thanks Richard! Definitely, we will meet up at the Olympics with the rest of the TableTennisDaily clan. Will be great!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
@ Carl - Just for you buddy, a Viral video according to wiki just implies that the video has been viewed through the spreading/infection of multiple media and social network sites. The number that is generally considered to be viral is around 10,000 rather than the 1,000,000 that I've grown up to know. It also requires a burst of sharing in a short period of time that is not really specified. I think that by this definition the video went viral ridiculously quick. I had just grown up to coin "viral video" as 1,000,000 views in a short period of time, but a the counter argument to that would be what if someone breaks a copyright such as a tv show, music video, or non original video and only has that video up on one site such as youtube. If a video hasn't been changed and isn't being spread then I would have to agree it is not viral regardless if it's had 1,000,000 views.

So back at ya Carl :p