Visited 888 TTC and Saw Coach Lee and Park

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I took LDM7 and another to 888TTC yesterday for general fun and training. We got to go over a few things, do some focused situation specific things and have practice matches. It was a 2.5 hr drove to the venue, so I cannot do this every day. We did not take pics of our training, but I got a pic with coach lee, after I gave him a lettered Orange TIGER uniform.

Coach Lee (Brandon)used to play for a city team in the Seoul Metro area... you gotta be 1650 to 2700 to play on these teams... then he went to USA and coached in the Korean club across the river from NYC for a couple years... went back to Korea, did his 2 years in the Army, coached in a club for a while, then got called to 888 TTC to Coach.

888 TTC also has another Korean coach - Park Ji-Hun, who used to be on the Korean national team back in the day with Kim Taek Soo. Coach Lee introduced me to Coach Park... instead of the formal "Glad to meet you" standard polite Korean reply, I had to be the Joker and say in Korean to never believe what a joker says until you see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears. It is bothersome too easy just to say hello.

Here are two pics we got.

Lee%201%20jfif.jpeg

Lee%202%20jfif.jpeg