Where to Find Info About Chinese Companies?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Hello everyone ! As I started looking for a cheapish rubber to replace my old ones I dived into chinese brands. The problem is even if I know that a ceratain rubber is known well I can not find information about it's sponge hardness options or sponge thickness and such. It gets harder the newer the products is. As far as I know most of them don't have their own websites. Is there a website that I can find information about these kind of things ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
I don't think there is a place where the OP can find all the info he needs.
The best way is to read the forums and ask there(here) about specific equipment cause even if the answers don't tell you the degree of the sponges of the rubbers still most of the time you can get some comparisons and such info can be very helpful.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Usually, stores on Aliexpress put all the info you need in there.

yes, that should be the option. Aliexpress is built for Chinese retailers to sell abroad, so although the English is not perfect, they do their best and they do write the thickness of the sponge. Also their dispute system works fine in case smth happens...

Last edited:
Reactions: JST
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Chinese companies are very bad with branding and marketing. And should you find an English version of the website, most of the time the product section isn't even updated correctly, yet alone incorrect translation or bad grammar

I would agree that the Aliexpress of the worlds would likely be more "complete" than the brands own official website when comes to English content.