Which Blade Is Better And Faster Between Yinhe T8s And Yinhe Pro 01 ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Is There Anybody Here Who Have Tried Both Yinhe T8S Blade And Yinhe Pro 01 Blade. Which One Is Better ??? Which One Is Faster ??? And Which One Have More Control ??? Which One will you recommend me to buy ???

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_060033.jpg
    IMG_20240209_060033.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 31
  • images (1) (25).jpeg
    images (1) (25).jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
T8 much faster. Control and "better" is subjective. Pro01 is slower and more flexible, less of a metallic feeling and it was easier for me to land my shots with, but it doesn't have the penetrating power or crispiness of T8.

Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Yinhe Pro 01: 88.8g. 1485Hz. 5.8mm. Crisp feeling due to the external ALC layer compared to Pro 05 which is inner KLC. Koto top layer (hard wood).

Yinhe T-8S: 90.77g, 1550Hz. 6.1mm. 5 wood + 2 arylate carbon. Cypress top layer. 23.8mm thick handle, 26.9mm wide handle (center).

The Pro 01 is faster than the usual 7-ply Limba/5x Ayous/Limba, and has good control. The Yinhe T-8S is faster and I think the control is not as good. Maybe the H3 Neo with no boosting tones down the speed a little.

Play like Ma Long ==> Pro 05
Play like Fan Zhendong ==> Pro 01
Play like me ==> 980XX with H3 Neo 93deg f/h and long pips b/h

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Yinhe Pro 01: 88.8g. 1485Hz. 5.8mm. Crisp feeling due to the external ALC layer compared to Pro 05 which is inner KLC. Koto top layer (hard wood).

Yinhe T-8S: 90.77g, 1550Hz. 6.1mm. 5 wood + 2 arylate carbon. Cypress top layer. 23.8mm thick handle, 26.9mm wide handle (center).

The Pro 01 is faster than the usual 7-ply Limba/5x Ayous/Limba, and has good control. The Yinhe T-8S is faster and I think the control is not as good. Maybe the H3 Neo with no boosting tones down the speed a little.

Play like Ma Long ==> Pro 05
Play like Fan Zhendong ==> Pro 01
Play like me ==> 980XX with H3 Neo 93deg f/h and long pips b/h

T8S doesn't have arylate carbon, it has kevlar carbon under the top plies. Top plies are rather thick (0.8mm-ish) and seem like Hinoki wood. My T8S samples are even stiffer (I have one with almost exactly 1600 Hz). I can confirm, that the control with it is not as good, it feels like a rocket (with slight exaggeration), because the top Hinoki plies add some springiness to the characteristics - I am still in the process of finding a suitable rubber for it.
However, picking a good rubber for Pro 01 seems much easier.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
T8S doesn't have arylate carbon, it has kevlar carbon under the top plies. Top plies are rather thick (0.8mm-ish) and seem like Hinoki wood. My T8S samples are even stiffer (I have one with almost exactly 1600 Hz). I can confirm, that the control with it is not as good, it feels like a rocket (with slight exaggeration), because the top Hinoki plies add some springiness to the characteristics - I am still in the process of finding a suitable rubber for it.
However, picking a good rubber for Pro 01 seems much easier.
I am using t8s with hurricane 8 on forehand. I think it fits the blade well because the speed is still fast, but not outlandishly fast, also imo hurricane allows decent enough dwell time for spinning.
when I first switched to t8s (previously using fextra one), I had some issues adapting to it as well. took me about a month to get used to it properly, now I think it's a solid blade. my t8s sample is 1500 Hz iirc

I am using t8s with hurricane 8 on forehand. I think it fits the blade well because the speed is still fast, but not outlandishly fast, also imo hurricane allows decent enough dwell time for spinning.
when I first switched to t8s (previously using fextra one), I had some issues adapting to it as well. took me about a month to get used to it properly, now I think it's a solid blade. my t8s sample is 1500 Hz iirc
From your experience, will T8s too fast pairing it with both fh/bh chinese rubbers - say 40deg??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
From your experience, will T8s too fast pairing it with both fh/bh chinese rubbers - say 40deg??
I don't think so, but it also depends on your definition of 'too fast'. If you do go forward with that setup just remember to stick with it for a while before judging it completely

Last edited: