Back to Forum
Reply to Thread
page 1 of 2 12 lastlast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. presents TableTennisDaily Podcast #2 - Patrick Franziska

    Hey everyone,

    Here is the second episode of the new TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined by German National team player and world ranked 42 Patrick Franziska. Patrick is now playing for German Bundesliga side Borussia Düsseldorf the current German Champions. In this episode we cover everything from training methods to what Patrick likes to do in his spare time as well as what it is like playing alongside Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the German National Team. We really enjoyed recording this episode and hope you will enjoy listening.

    We would like to thank Patrick for giving us the time out of his busy schedule to talk to us. Hope you guys enjoy and be sure to like and share this episode and subscribe on YouTube and iTunes. We would also love to hear your feedback on what you enjoyed about this episode and any ideas you might have for episodes in the future.

    Enjoy the show.



    Be sure to follow Patrick Franziska on Facebook for all his updates.

    If you would like to save or listen to the podcast on itunes, search TableTennisDaily in the itunes store.

    Thanks for listening!

  2. Thanks Dan! Great listening to it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Quote Originally Posted by keenansouthall
    Thanks Dan! Great listening to it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad you enjoyed it Keenan! Stay tuned for next weeks!

  4. Unbelievable podcast! One comment: next time you interview a player like Franziska, ask him about how is it like to be that tall and play table tennis, many people think that it is a challenge.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ilia Minkin
    Unbelievable podcast! One comment: next time you interview a player like Franziska, ask him about how is it like to be that tall and play table tennis, many people think that it is a challenge.
    Glad you liked it! On our next podcasts we are going to collect users questions by making a post about the upcoming podcast. Hopefully this will help cover all questions Good question indeed Ilia!

  6. Awesome podcast Dan. Franziska comes over as a really nice chap.

  7. I like the podcast, it gives in-depth about the professionals, their history and somethings about their personal life. You get to know a little about these players. Other sports have this, but table tennis I think lacked behind in this area and now it's finally starting to catch up. So it's great to hear a podcast like this one

  8. Very interesting. awesome to listen.
    One note. Don't so often use that "Amazing" word

    Could somebody write me what he was saying about that pros are getting better rubbers?
    I didn't hear that part well and now I can't find it

  9. Nice guy, its no surprise Patrick became a professional starting table tennis next to Timo Boll. Looking forward to your next podcast

  10. Great Interview. Thumbs up. Very nice insights. Especially about the flow...
    Thanks a lot.

    I couldn't understand acustically who has been his greatest rival as a cadet, though.
    Could you please clarify this? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Suga D; 11-22-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    Instrument of choice:
    Blade: Afrobro´s custom made handcrafted 5ply Hinoki
    FH: BLACK RUBBER

    BH: RED RUBBER

    Nyabinghi


    Backspin for Backspin even while I'm rappin' (Lord Doitall - Lords of the Underground)

  11. Great podcast. Really enjoying it. Good questions for the pros aswell. Maybe in the future you could coaches as well as players on the show. Or is it possible to have more than 1 pro on so they can ask each other questions.

    Keep up the good work Daniel and Jeffers!!!
    Excellence is a habit

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterplk
    Awesome podcast Dan. Franziska comes over as a really nice chap.
    Thanks Jedi! Yes he sure does, really nice person!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWarrior
    I like the podcast, it gives in-depth about the professionals, their history and somethings about their personal life. You get to know a little about these players. Other sports have this, but table tennis I think lacked behind in this area and now it's finally starting to catch up. So it's great to hear a podcast like this one
    Hey Mike, thanks for the kind comment, glad you like the podcast. Stay tuned for tomorrows podcast with Liam Pitchford

    Quote Originally Posted by fanTT
    Very interesting. awesome to listen.
    One note. Don't so often use that "Amazing" word
    Hey Fan, haha yes ill try to stop this

    Quote Originally Posted by lgreggs
    Great podcast. Really enjoying it. Good questions for the pros aswell. Maybe in the future you could coaches as well as players on the show. Or is it possible to have more than 1 pro on so they can ask each other questions.

    Keep up the good work Daniel and Jeffers!!!
    Thanks lgreggs, definitely will do podcasts with coaches aswell, that will be really cool. Having two pros on at the same time, that could definitely be doable will see what we can do

  13. and perhaps a podcast with ... simon Gauzy ? As a french player, I'am of course a strong supporter of him !

  14. Quote Originally Posted by violoniste18
    and perhaps a podcast with ... simon Gauzy ? As a french player, I'am of course a strong supporter of him !
    Yes definitely Stay tuned

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Suga D
    I couldn't understand acustically who has been his greatest rival as a cadet, though.
    Could you please clarify this? Thanks in advance.
    Yeah, he said it was Pavel Sirucek from the Czech Republic.

  16. Thanks for another great podcast.
    Looking forward to all the future ones

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brabhamista
    Yeah, he said it was Pavel Sirucek from the Czech Republic.
    Wow. That's interesting. I really couldn't unterstand.
    Thanks for helping out, brabhamista.
    Last edited by Suga D; 11-25-2015 at 08:36 PM.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Suga D
    Wow. That's interesting. I really couldn't unterstand.
    Thanks for helping out, brabhamista.
    No probs, mate.
    Happy to help

  19. Great interesting episode. I like Patricks game style

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fanTT
    Could somebody write me what he was saying about that pros are getting better rubbers?
    I didn't hear that part well and now I can't find it
    He said, that he doesn't believe that, and once had to use rubbers from a store cause he ran out of them...
    Which is quite interesting, because i thought something else...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.