Saudi Smash 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
You are not on nothing

Trust me, you're not that guy.
The thing is this for me at least - whatever you feel of Tony's posts, he is a known person with identifiable name and address making his contributions to table tennis. I am always wary of people like you who attack people like him and remain nameless, faceless etc. and then continue to act like someone whose identity is in the public domain and has made himself accessible in video should be as open to you as you clearly are not to him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
In the kitchen in a whisper so that no one would hear it.
Hey, the minions are finally here, what took you so long chav? Too much red tape to get the message to join your boss's cause? Must be so pitiful being mired in all that mud.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
The thing is this for me at least - whatever you feel of Tony's posts, he is a known person with identifiable name and address making his contributions to table tennis. I am always wary of people like you who attack people like him and remain nameless, faceless etc. and then continue to act like someone whose identity is in the public domain and has made himself accessible in video should be as open to you as you clearly are not to him.
Well, I may not have the best eyesight but I've noticed that you're nameless and faceless too, and I've seen you express your doubts and strong disagreements at ludicrous arguments or contributions reported as facts here on the back of the speaker's history. Why shouldn't I be afforded that right??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Hey, the minions are finally here, what took you so long chav? Too much red tape to get the message to join your boss's cause? Must be so pitiful being mired in all that mud.
You are not on nothing

Trust me, you're not that guy.

Hey does it feel awkward at all acting like a tough dude on a table tennis forum? Seems a bit out of place doesn't it? Just feels weird bringing in that 4chan or Fortnite general chat energy in here. Kinda like wearing a tank top and shorts to a formal event.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Well, I may not have the best eyesight but I've noticed that you're nameless and faceless too, and I've seen you express your doubts and strong disagreements at ludicrous arguments or contributions reported as facts here on the back of the speaker's history. Why shouldn't I be afforded that right??
I have been notoriously posting on forums for almost 14 years and have met a lot of people including Dan in person. I am hardly nameless or faceless. You just don't know who I am, but if you investigated, you would find out fairly quickly. I have shared videos of my play numerous times on the forum, just like Tony shares clips of his coaching and play. I don't post my name as often, but people do occasionally use my real nickname on forums and in fact, if you search for NextLevel in google, you will get TT video with me in it. That's hardly faceless, wouldn't you agree?

Not saying you have to share anything, but enjoy your anonymity. And understand that when someone like Tony is not being anonymous, it is a different level of exposure and if you were that way, you would probably be a bit more careful about how to dealt with other people.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hey does it feel awkward at all acting like a tough dude on a table tennis forum? Seems a bit out of place doesn't it? Just feels weird bringing in that 4chan or Fortnite general chat energy in here. Kinda like wearing a tank top and shorts to a formal event.
It's a simple explanation that his threats won't work. You're reading too much into it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
It's a simple explanation that his threats won't work. You're reading too much into it.
From my end it looks like you might be reading too much into things. I can somewhat understand how those statements could come across as threats. Still it's much more likely that he's just saying that people who put their face and real names on a forum are less likely to use a more aggressive and grating attitude when having discussions, even during disagreements. He's not threatening to do something to you personally if you did.

You probably have a lower threshhold for when you're willing to perceive statements as personal attacks. This is why I mentioned that the were was a mismatch in energy. You seem to be a few steps further along the aggro route than anyone here.

It's your choice what sort of persona you want to show online. I just wanted to bring the above to your attention.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Guys, I think this shine is just drunk. Previously, russian trolls did not allow themselves to do this on thematic forums. Apparently something happened. This is probably due to Shoigu’s resignation. Now the entire management at the russian troll farm will be changed down the chain. And they also say that all the trolls will be sent to a special military operation in Ukraine, since the poor state no longer has money to support them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
From my end it looks like you might be reading too much into things. I can somewhat understand how those statements could come across as threats. Still it's much more likely that he's just saying that people who put their face and real names on a forum are less likely to use a more aggressive and grating attitude when having discussions, even during disagreements. He's not threatening to do something to you personally if you did.
what threat is this guy on about?? lol

the one when I said he will think twice about talking garbage when he uses his real name and not just hiding behind a fake profile?
I doubt this guy will talk like how he does on his real social media profile.
or maybe he does.

You probably have a lower threshhold for when you're willing to perceive statements as personal attacks. This is why I mentioned that the were was a mismatch in energy. You seem to be a few steps further along the aggro route than anyone here.

It's your choice what sort of persona you want to show online. I just wanted to bring the above to your attention.
glad i'm not the only one here feeling the same.

Last edited: