Saudi Smash 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Eerland just beat Mukherjee 3-0, really returning to form quite quickly after her comeback.
She used to be absolutely terrified of choppers too. Not exactly the same playstyle but between beating Yang Xiaoxin at SS and now Mukherjee, it seems like she may have even levelled up from her pre-pregnancy form.

says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
Mar 2021
IMG_8618.png

My lil'unicorn moves to the next round...

For the uninitiated, Alice from Malaysia is a chopper and the top seeded woman player from my country.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
She used to be absolutely terrified of choppers too. Not exactly the same playstyle but between beating Yang Xiaoxin at SS and now Mukherjee, it seems like she may have even levelled up from her pre-pregnancy form.

I have a lot of time for Eerland . she learnt everything the hard way overcoming her nerves. But she wouldn't have been in a team like Nederlands with the likes of Li Jiaou, if they didn't believe she would come good in the end

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

She played on a national team that had a chopper so absolutely terrified is a bit much. Han Ying is just hard to beat, she isn't the standard to be used when saying that someone doesn't know how to play choppers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Miwa v. Szocs and Hirano v. Chen Meng in R16
Winners meet in Quarterfinals

Wang Yidi v. Yang Xiaoxin and Ito v. SYB in R16
Winners also meet in Quarters.
In the same quarter, Kihara and Nagasaki to meet in R64.
Winners meet SYB in R32.
Miwa has to play Akula in the R32 and that's not a done deal at all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Miwa v. Szocs and Hirano v. Chen Meng in R16
Winners meet in Quarterfinals

Wang Yidi v. Yang Xiaoxin and Ito v. SYB in R16
Winners also meet in Quarters.
In the same quarter, Kihara and Nagasaki to meet in R64.
Winners meet SYB in R32.
Miwa has to play Akula in the R32 and that's not a done deal at all.
A number of matches could go either way. Ito has to get past DHK in R32, and SYB would have to get past the winner of Kihara/Nagasaki. Hirano has to get past Joo Cheonhui in R32.