New Blade Journey and Jinshi KLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Hi,

after my current setup is unusable anymore (splinters everywhere) and family decided to visit china, I decided to check out some budget friendly blades.
Why didn't I go for butterfly and DHS blades? Because I rather use the budget to test out different blades than actually be stuck with one that I might not like.
As a lot of people here in the forum say, do not go for the most expensive but for the most suitable one.

After spending hours on chinese reviewers and differentiate sell-out and geniune, I've set my eyes on 6 blades so far:

1. Sword VSEA
2. Jinshi KLC / KLC PRO / CC PRO
3. Yasaka Aletico Power / Speed

I got the VSEA and Jinshi KLC last week and glued my used H3 on both of them. The other blades will be tested in China when I go visit in June.
We can see a pattern of my blade choices, Limba, Ayous, innercarbon, yada, yada, yada.

I will updating my review the next coming weeks for these 2 blades, so don't judge me on my first impression :)

1. Sword VSEA

My blade was around 88g and had a really smooth handle and surface. I reglued my rubber twice on this blade because I didn't boost enough the first time and no splits could be found. Really nice surface work!

My first impression after playing this blade is, that it was extremely consistent. I barely felt overwhelmed by fast or spinning shots if I adjusted shots accordingly. It eases a lot of the uncertain factor of my game. I expected it to be a bit crispier, but I don't think consistency and crispiness go hand in hand.

A lot of reviewers of this blade, mentioned that the spin is not that great. In my opinion you get a long flat arc with your shots with a good amount of spin. If you insist on getting heavy topspin with your shots it might not be that easy. It takes the blade a good amount of distance to build up a high arc and heavy spin, so if you are close to the table it might fall short in spin acceleration. Might be able to change it with rubbers, but I was already playing H3, soooo... yeah.

2. Jinshi KLC

I honestly just wanted this blade for backup to the VSEA and for testing. However, it turned out so great that I actually played more on it than the VSEA so far.

This blade was around 90g and it had a rather rectangle handle feel, since the curve was really small. I had to adjust my bh accordingly, because I caught the edges at the beginning with my shots.

I can only sum up my first impression into 1 word. Feedback, feedback and more feedback! This blade is really crispy and I could feel the layer of crispiness for every power you put in. I wasn't actually expecting this clear of a feedback even from lower power shots for an innercarbon blade. Normally you only start to get this sensation when you put a lot of power into your shots.

The blade has a long high arc and feels a bit spinnier than the VSEA. The speed of the blades are nearly the same, but the satisfaction level of the jinshi is higher. Both blades have a really nice push game going.

I will let my club mates test both blades tonight to get a second opinion, in case I hyped it up too much. Will try to record session as well.

So this is my first impression of the two blades. Please let me know your opinion, feedback and questions!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Hi,

the VSEA is similiar to the innerforce ZLC. It has slightly lower dwell time and spin, but is faster in most opening shots and pushes.

In my opinion the VSEA is better in blocking, because it is really consistent against top spin.

The innerforce ZLC on passiv blocking is really depending on the power the opponent gives you, it has more of a spring effect while blocking. Actively blocking still feels better with this blade.

All in all i think they are really similiar.

However if you want to pressure your opponents in the first few shots and get into the action of topspin right away the VSEA shines in this regard. Building up game is not its strong point.

I'll try to get a innerforce ZLC for testing, since it has been some time that i last played with one.
Can't say much to ALC.

Peeps feel free to correct me since I've only playing the VSEA for a week.

Edit: Forgot about the handle question. The handle feels really naturally rounded. If your hands are really big, it might be harder to hold on to, because there are no rough edges.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I've refrained from Yinhe Pro 05 mostly due to the 5X version.
I saw a lot of reviews that it's just okayish of a blade.

However, apparently the Pro 05 version is actually a lot better than the 5X version.
Might talk to a friend that is actually Yinhe sponsored if he can hook me up for some testing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Never had the 5X version.
The reviews of it dont match my experience with the normal 05.

With the right timing, coupons and shop selection, you can get things for a good price from Aliexpress.
I got my recent Pro 05 for under 45 Euro.
Stiga Mantra Pros for around 30 Euro each.

And the combination really slaps.
I was blown away by how good it plays, especially Mantra Pro H on backhand.
Once a sale returns, I will order 1 or 2 for my own setup.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Hi,

the VSEA is similiar to the innerforce ZLC. It has slightly lower dwell time and spin, but is faster in most opening shots and pushes.

In my opinion the VSEA is better in blocking, because it is really consistent against top spin.

The innerforce ZLC on passiv blocking is really depending on the power the opponent gives you, it has more of a spring effect while blocking. Actively blocking still feels better with this blade.

All in all i think they are really similiar.

However if you want to pressure your opponents in the first few shots and get into the action of topspin right away the VSEA shines in this regard. Building up game is not its strong point.

I'll try to get a innerforce ZLC for testing, since it has been some time that i last played with one.
Can't say much to ALC.

Peeps feel free to correct me since I've only playing the VSEA for a week.

Edit: Forgot about the handle question. The handle feels really naturally rounded. If your hands are really big, it might be harder to hold on to, because there are no rough edges.
Sounds like a blade that I'm very keen on if it feels like innerforce zlc. I do have the bty innerforce alc layer that I've played for a while but I no longer play with due to the 2 issues, don't like blocking with it especially on the bh where its bouncy n muted feeling. Probably I'm used to the crispness feeling of koto ply. The other issue is the blade pretty slow where you always have to engage with power to get a good quality top spin. If you are out of position, most likely it goes to the net.

I've just ordered a vsea today. Looking forward to trying it out soon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Yinhe Pro 05 is another inner KLC and plays really well.
I ordered my 3rd one already and will likely sell it to a clubmate.
Yes, it's a pretty good blade and value for its price. Got one and sold it to a club mate as it's pretty close to my BTY innerforce layer alc with a way better handle 😀

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
If you can contact Gan, he can sell and ship it to you.
The advantage of limited blades is that almost all of them have good QC.

I'll share a video later tonight. The sound of the Jinshi really makes me think i hit the sweet spot everytime.
Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Sounds like a blade that I'm very keen on if it feels like innerforce zlc. I do have the bty innerforce alc layer that I've played for a while but I no longer play with due to the 2 issues, don't like blocking with it especially on the bh where its bouncy n muted feeling. Probably I'm used to the crispness feeling of koto ply. The other issue is the blade pretty slow where you always have to engage with power to get a good quality top spin. If you are out of position, most likely it goes to the net.

I've just ordered a vsea today. Looking forward to trying it out soon.
I've just tested my Vsea blade today with Rakza Z on Forehand and Fastarc G1 on Backhand. First impression, the blade is hard, stiff and fast. Rakza Z looks to be ok FH but Fastarc feels pretty hard on the backhand. Looks to need a more catapulty softer rubber for this blade. Any recommendations for better suited BH rubber for this blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
I've just tested my Vsea blade today with Rakza Z on Forehand and Fastarc G1 on Backhand. First impression, the blade is hard, stiff and fast. Rakza Z looks to be ok FH but Fastarc feels pretty hard on the backhand. Looks to need a more catapulty softer rubber for this blade. Any recommendations for better suited BH rubber for this blade?

Am interested to know as well!