Timo Boll Forte replacement

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I have been playing with the Timo Boll Forte blade for quite a few years now and I believe it is pretty much te perfect blade for me.
I use it in combination with Rakza 7 max on forehand and Xiom Omega VII Euro max on backhand as I like the slightly longer contact it provides for my backhand.
I have an attacking playstyle which thrives while looping from 2nd line while also be able to control the ball close to table.

Unfortunately, I noticed that this blade is no longer being made, so I am looking for a different but similar blade to switch to in case mine would ever break.

In the past I have tried out the Timo Boll ZLC and Harimoto Innerforce ALC with the same combination of rubbers.
With the Boll ZLC I felt like I lost too much control and feel for the ball in comparison.
With the Harimoto ALC, the feeling was there while looping, but during close to table play, I felt like I had to put too much power into the ball and couldn't play passive at all.

So at this point I am a little lost on what would be a suitable replacement for my blade.
Any suggestions on what feels as similar to a Boll Forte as can be for me to try out?