Xiom vega japan

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I like fh spiny rubber but not to fast and not to hard with higher arc. Thats why I tried Tenergy 80 fx and its to fast. Andro hexer grip sfx is nice, but a bit to low spin. Also I tried andro R42, spiny yes, but maybe to hard. I am using xiom vega euro on bh and I realy like it, but for fh is a bit of low spin.
So, for fh I am choosing between :
Xiom Vega japan
Victas V15 limber
Victas Limber
Donic m3

Any difference of them in hardnes, spin, arc?
Any other advice?

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Also... I use great blade Victas balsa 5.5 which is all+ with great control... Like it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I think that R42 would be one of the softest rubbers in this price bracket. Maybe you could consider showing your footage on the Safe Thread. Maybe potentially instead of new rubber, all you need is a bit of practice.

(That sentence last sounds a bit cynical, but my intentions are rather sincere. I tried rephrasing it a couple of times, but could not get anything that sounds the way I want. I don't want to badmouth / offend the OP. I just want to say that maybe changing the equipment won't have much effect.)

BTW, after writing that a couple of times. What's your blade? Maybe your rubbers are fine, but the blade is way too fast?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
I like fh spiny rubber but not to fast and not to hard with higher arc. Thats why I tried Tenergy 80 fx and its to fast. Andro hexer grip sfx is nice, but a bit to low spin. Also I tried andro R42, spiny yes, but maybe to hard. I am using xiom vega euro on bh and I realy like it, but for fh is a bit of low spin.
So, for fh I am choosing between :
Xiom Vega japan
Victas V15 limber
Victas Limber
Donic m3

Any difference of them in hardnes, spin, arc?
Any other advice?
i use vega x on the forehand harder than europe more spin still very controlled and more gears