Xiom TMX Pro - Rubber recommendations

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Hi all, I'm getting new Xiom TMX Pro blade delivered soon and i would like to find out for some recommendations for rubbers to be paired with this blade.
For FH, I have used Tibhar K3 in the past and i think this might suit this blade for FH. Any thoughts of the new Stiga Hybrid H.
As for Backhand would Hammond Z2 suit this blade for BH? Another option would be Omega 7 Pro.

I'm currently using the inner carbon version of this blade Xiom TMXi Pro, rubbers FH - Dignics 09c and BH - Rakza X

Thanks heaps, Cheers

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
You could probably use the same rubber setup on the TMXI pro on the TMX.
I think that the TMX is more head heavy because of the smaller handle so O7pro may alleviate that.
thanks, i already felt tmxi pro was head heavy. Didn't expect this was the case for the TMX pro. The TMXi Pro that i have with the rubber combo is rather heavy where it's close to 198 gm (Blade = 92gm). I'm also hoping to have lighter combo setup than my existing setup.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Hi, I finally got the Cho Daeseong TMX PRO. I try to upgrade from my nittaku acoustic with VH g1 and BH rozena and would like to try in the same time the new xiom rubbers. Would your recommend the Vega Pro H on VH and the Vega Korea on BH? Did somebody already tried this combination?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
I've tested vega korea on a different blade where I believe should be good bh rubber on tmx pro. Haven't got the chance to try vega pro h, from the specs 47.5 deg hardness should work well with this blade. Looking forward to hearing from you on it goes.

I forgot to mention that i ended up using Xiom Omega 7 pro on BH which was good fit for the blade. Another rubber for your consideration. This combo is also in use by the Korean pro players on the BH for this blade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arne159
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
I tested the vega korea on the TMX Pro. It'll feel similar to your Rozena, but I did not like how easy it was to bottom out Korea. I also tried G-1 on forehand, but it was nothing special it was normal. The Xiom Vega Pro Hybrid should work for you.
Thanks for your response. What would you use on BH instead? In ideal case my next BH rubber should be also in Blue or magenta.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
I tested the vega korea on the TMX Pro. It'll feel similar to your Rozena, but I did not like how easy it was to bottom out Korea. I also tried G-1 on forehand, but it was nothing special it was normal. The Xiom Vega Pro Hybrid should work for you.
have you try any new rubber combos with this blade?

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
have you try any new rubber combos with this blade?
Tried Hurricane 3, V>22, V>15, G1, Korea, O7Pro, V>20, Z2, Dignics 05, Jekyll & Hyde V47.5. The best backhand rubber I used was V>15, O7Pro, and Dignics 05.

V>15's a bit heavy though but it comes in blue, and O7Pro is very light but only comes in black or red.
Dignics is self-explanatory.